[REQ] Anyone Have a King Bellman Clone?

I’ve been looking for a good Charlies Chalk Dust King Bellman type recipe. Anyone out there at least know the tobacco used in the liquid?

3 Likes

Most people on this forum dont buy commercial juice … please add description of juice from yourself and manufacture…

4 Likes

King Bellman Ejuice by Charlie’s Chalk Dust Black delivers a rich blend of smooth tobacco with subtle vanilla brings a boldness to your tank that may very well awaken your inner cowboy. Feast on Charlie’s favorite tobacco eliquid and ride into the sunset of tobacco-scented clouds.

Hello, mixer, I see you have requested a bellman clone! Tobacco and subtle vanilla, cowboy.
This would deem that it’s got western tobacco, and uh…well vanilla.

While I don’t have the resources to work on this today, please feel free to check out this similar-ish recipes that are based on tobacco and vanilla that I’ve been very fond of and use on a routine rotation. From what I’ve seen it’s probably just 3-5% western + a mix of 2 vanillas, commericial level, vanilla swirl or CAP Vanilla. to match 3%

These might not taste EXACTLY because I’m sure it has a load of sweetner/additive, so be warned, it might not be exact. but :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Vanilla tobacco then? @BrianMik , if you could get vanilla tobacco from inawera, that’s a great one. Might not be what you’re looking for for a clone, but at 3-5% single flavor, some people swore by it.
According to the description, it have the same flavor notes, easy to mix, cheap, but you might want to tinker a bit with the “western tobacco” part.

4 Likes

Thank you @DarkJester89

3 Likes

I want to get this clone as well. But no lucks so far

1 Like

@DeviLSouLZ check out my King 2.2 recipe

1 Like