[REQ] Beard 32

I first tried this juices ages ago and loved it. I found some pretty bad versions since though. I managed to grab a 10 ml last week to try and compare with.
The official description is below:
description
One of the most popular E-liquids on the market, NO. 32, is a delicious cinnamon funnel cake that put Beard Vape Co. on the map. Tested against 99 other flavors during it’s creation, NO. 32 quickly became the favorite; first, around Venice, CA., where Beard calls home, and since, around the world.

The perfect all day vape, one hit and you’ll swear you were waiting in line for bumper cars at the county fair. NO. 32 embodies every last crumb of a cinnamon and sugar covered fried pastry, hot and fresh from the concession stand. And like every Beard Vape Co. product, each bottle is meticulously crafted to perfection. Find out for yourself why NO. 32 is one of the best E-liquids in the world, just remember to stock up because we guarantee you’ll run out quickly.

I’m fairly sure there is cap cinnamon danish and vanilla custard to some degree.
But i have also heard donut added to danish creates a more funnel cake taste. It’s a pretty damn sweet vape too, so maybe some Sweetener in the. Just looking for a bit of advice really.
So far I have tried mixes along the
CDs 3-4%
Van custard 3
And a couple of creams.
I’ve played around quite a bit but can’t seem to nail it completely. Any help is well appreciated.

1 Like

@PEnsell If this is an old recipe …and it sounds like that’s true, it surely uses old familiar (popular) flavorings (and not newer flavs like Funnel Cake (CAP) ). For me that means Joy (FA) maybe @ 1% and that leads to the perfect pair Meringue (FA) @ 1%. Quick searches for Clones are talking about Churro etc …too new would be my guess. Doughnut would be a better guess, as is old popular flavoring.

If you have a test in the oven, maybe just 0.5% Joy (FA) and Doughnut (CAP) 1% might deliver that “Funnel Cake” on top of the CDS

2 Likes

I have a frosted donut (tpa) that I’ll try and combine in there. Need to get a few more supplies though. Yeah I’m not getting that churros vibe off it if I’m honest. I’ll check out what you mentioned though. Sounds very possible. Cheers.

2 Likes

Reddit has a lot, but I’d ask Beard 32 manufacturer via website what the release date of this was, and then confirm which flavors were really out before that time.

Try this:

Ingredient

%

Bavarian Cream (TPA) 5
Maple Pecan (FW) 3
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (Cap) 1.5
Brown Sugar (TPA) 2
Joy (FA) 1.2
Banana Nut Bread (TPA) 0.8
Cream Butter (Cap) 1
Sucralose 0.5
^Reddit user https://www.reddit.com/user/alexgrain

4 Likes

^looks promising but eh, I never had this but it sounds good, like I would make it

2 Likes

Amazing thanks!! I’ve not tried the banana nut bread, I wonder if that has the same effect as do it on the CDS. I will have to get Joy aswell by the sounds of things. I think I have everything else though. I’ll have to give that a crack. Thank you.

1 Like

I have made this one many times, it is good not spot on but real close. really good.

Ummmm ok good to know. But I’m lacking a lot of those exact flavours, not sure I can justify another flavours order yet ( my last one arrived on Thursday haha).

What I try and do before making a order is look at a few recipes I want to try them place it

So it begins.
Before you know it 200 flavors will be sitting on your shelf. Half of which you bought just for 1 recipe! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I normally do the same, the last order was because the supplier I use is closing down so a lot of flavours were unavailable :(. Still picked up 65 euro with of flavours though haha.

YES!!! This will almost definitely happen!!!

1 Like

I know this is a lot of different flavorings but it works quite well for Beard 32.

2 Likes