[REQ] beard co 71

anyone try a clone for beard co no 71. it has a peach and pear taste, very sweet and some sour in it to. lovely juice would love to recreate it

Have you looked for a clone on the recipe side?

1 Like

Not that I’ve seen, have looked around but nothing so far either here or straight searches on Google.

There are a few on the recipe side , have fun.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=beard+71

2 Likes

Boy Howdy, didn’t I just ask him that? @BoyHowdy

1 Like

You did but I am sure he would also like to know which one is a true clone.I haven’t tried any of them but I already know the answer to that question.Clones are the devil and the aggravation to produce a clone is a hell.
If I was told I had to either clone a certain juice or find bigfoot in order to save my life.I would pack my tent and head to the woods!

4 Likes

Thanks to both of you I’m quite new to this forum and site and appreciate all the help.

Those clones are worth a shot at making so will give it a go. But your right about clones boyhowdy. I’m just hoping one of these gets close to the original and I will be happy.

Thanks again guys

1 Like

You have the right approach to go about it.Try those and see which you feel is the closest and go slowly from there.Document everything , I repeat document every single change you make.What doesn’t taste good today may be great in a month.
Good luck !

3 Likes

That is some excellent advice.

2 Likes

I can verify this…I’ve made juices that didn’t taste good even after a month, but when I pulled them out after 3-4 months, something magical had happened. So to continue his advice, don’t toss anything out until you’ve tried it after 3-4 months.
And trust @BoyHowdy, he has tons of experience!

3 Likes

That is some excellent advice, too. I’ve had that magic happen a couple times now, and I’ve only been doing this for 3 months. It sucks to wait 3-4 months sometimes, but it sucks less than throwing out a bottle of hard work and expensive supplies.

3 Likes

Thanks but not half as much as some of the others on here.I suck at creating recipes , so I learned through countless failures.

1 Like

Cloning as starting point in vaping was my greatest mistake. I was so naive’ back then. I drove myself insane trying to clone Alpha’s Chronos I almost threw myself on the floor like a 2 year old and beat my fists on the carpet.

1 Like

Mine as well , it can drive you insane to the point you don’t even want to mix anymore.It isn’t hard to make a great mix but it is impossible to create a spot on clone.It only became fun once again when I realized that I actually liked my version better than the original.

1 Like

Well, I have a beard, and am over 71yrs old…

My suggestion is bottles, bottles, bottles.
Never dump any juice !! You can even tweak 6mo old juice, if needed.

The optimal start to any mix …is to think it out and research the flavors first.
When I use a peach [favorite is White Peach (FA)] I use Pear (TFA) as an additive around .5%-1%
but also use Cactus (INW) .25%-.5%…and a couple drops each of lemon/lime juice and apple cider vinegar.unless I sweeten with Pyure stevia, and never use sucralose, although you may not be able to clone without the sucralose, I just don’t because of the coil gunk.

If you keep good notes, label your bottles correspondingly , and keep your mixes, time will tell you what to do.
Every new mixer wants instant success, but it doesn’t [but rarely] happen in our mixing world…aging is key.

You, your patience,research, and thinking cap,…will produce the best juice.[and your notes]

4 Likes

excellent advice, brother!!

1 Like

I think a lot of people dont realise they can taste the flavourings, put a drop on your tongue and taste it.
You can do the same with e liquid and distinguish 2-3 flavours at least, obviously if your cloning you need an original bottle.

There are some videos on youtube about flavour tasting along with methods that are extremely useful:

1 Like

Easy… you need INW peach, some pear and sour. It has been about a year but as soon as I tested INW peach I knew it was the main flavor in that juice. I am working on it now.

Oh lots of sweetener too (but I try everything without that first)

2 Likes