[REQ] Beard vape blueberry super strudel

I love this juice, but it is pricey. Has anybody tried to clone it? I would really appreciate some tips.

3 Likes

Super Strudel by Strudel E Liquid is an on point rendition of the toasted strudel that you know and love. Creamy filling, cream cheese icing, and Blueberry jam all combine with flaky, warm pastry crust. This e liquid is unlike any other dessert vape that you have ever tried. It is fresh, unique, and not overly sweet in the least. We love this e liquid and have a feeling you will too!

3 Likes

@kamanza Welcome to ELR. Don’t hesitate to go over to the Recipe side of the site, and search.

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/

Here’s one, but even the mixer was ?? on it…

Probably a better approach would be to take a really good Apple Strudel recipe, take out the apples, and put in maybe 2 blueberries, with some LA Cream Cheese Icing.

More starting points …

5 Likes

Awww yet another bluberry jammy thing, Sd… Ima have to tinker now too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Tanks for the tip. I’m going to try both HH & M recipes The only problem - I do not have the ingredients & have to order - & then wait 3-4 weeks for them to arrive in Israel. There is no good DIY vendor here. But that’s life.

4 Likes

Another tip, if you can get Wonder Flavors there, Blueberry Jam (SC) is great, like a blueberry pie or strudel filling. Really the best I’ve tried (and I’ve tried many Blueberry, including the Highly Loved Medicine Flower which I love too but it’s missing the sweet jam vibes a pie or strudel needs).

4 Likes

Thanks. I can get it from Nicotine River: Wonder Super Concentrates Blueberry Jam

4 Likes

Tinker, tinker @anon84779643, I can be the tester !! ?? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the description.

That tells me I can’t help, as I know Pillsbury doesn’t use cream cheese icing on their toaster strudel. :crazy_face:

I’d love to be back in Bavaria again though. Those strudel were FAR superior to the ones “I know” here! lol

Wishing you luck OP!
Will be watching to see the input here as well! :wink:

3 Likes

Agreed …

2 Likes

If I get a chance… work calls, and I will be missing in action for more than a few days a week for a while.
I have a few new clients on top of it all. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would like to travel back to Weisbaden one day and eat their strudel again :slight_smile: Taking notes from food recipes might get you close to what you want. They cook down blueberries with sugar. Use phyllo dough brushed with butter roll them up into a strudel and bake them.

3 Likes

Yes it is. Order a 2 oz bottle on sale from River Supply. Glad I did.

4 Likes

Alright @anon70102222 just got it in, sniff tested, smells interesting, not sure if it smells like a blueberry muffin or not outta the bottle, going to SF mix it up.

4 Likes

I wonder of jammy berry would help that or even old faithful FA Blackcurrant … In the To Do list

2 Likes

What’s your opinion on it?
Edit: Nevermind @SessionDrummer, found your notes on this.

3 Likes