[REQ] Brotherhood

Looking for help. Need a guideline to start mixing a house juice from one of our local vape shops. I cant seem to find anything close to it.

2 Likes

Did you ask the shop what brand flavors they are using?

2 Likes

got some 0-day clonez?

3 Likes

They have no clue. There is several stores in the company and they have a 3rd party lab mix it. It is the distributed to them. Then you ask for one of their flavors and what nic you want. They add premixed juice in bottle and then add nic to it.

2 Likes

Joel the only stuff I have mixed to date is other people’s recipes. Usually they are 3 to 30 day. Haven’t mixed a shake and vape.

3 Likes

Then I would look at the recipes where toasted coconut is used and recipes for whisky; from those you can probably get an idea where to start experimenting.

2 Likes

What are the two main notes in the liquid ??? Im giung to assume Whiskey and Coconut , can you describe the taste

2 Likes

I bet you anything it’s just this

4 Likes

That the research I’m doing now. That what sucks though is their is no real good way to look them up. I was on elr and researched whiskey and toasted coconut recipes and didnt find one that had most of those ingredients.

3 Likes

Which whiskey and coconut concentrates do you have?

2 Likes

Honestly I wouldn’t shoot for a clone, just a similar profile.

4 Likes