[REQ] Bubble Trouble by Dinner Lady

Hi,
I was running out of my favorite juice of all time, Dinner Lady Bubble Trouble. And since it’s also pretty expensive I tried to replicate it.
It’s a bubblegum Banana Candy Apple Candy flavor.
The hard part was to find the right bubblegum. I tried 5 different but I think it’s LA Bubblegum. The Banana Candy is from Wonder Flavors but I think TFA Banana Cream could work as well. At last FA Fuji adds a slight apple aftertaste and body.

Please let me know what you think. I think it’s pretty close.

Dinner Lady Bubble Trouble Clone

1 Like

The only way to let you know about your recipe, in comparison to the original would be to buy it. Most peeps here who DIY don’t buy commercial juice any more. Although maybe someone who is familiar with it will chime in.

2 Likes

ok, then I’m still interested in advice to make it even better. It doesn’t have to be an exact clone if there is a way to make it better.

1 Like

Hmmm better :drooling_face:
:crazy_face:
sorry, couldn’t help myself… it’s so subjective. WHAT is better?

3 Likes

As long as it make you happy then this is a great recipe :slight_smile: I will say Fuji Apple FA loves to fade so if you have a secondary apple to keep the apple flavor alive you might want to try that. I am using Fuji Apple with Apple Stark together in mixes

2 Likes

the dozen apples FLV has :stuck_out_tongue: :crazy_face:

3 Likes