[REQ] caRnY4 by G2 Vapor/Liquid Art, Inc

I finally identified another flavor in this besides the obvious caramel…popcorn! My gawd, I’ve been vaping this for 2 years and it just occurred to me. This is described as an RY4 with carnival treats but heck, that could be fried dough, cotton candy, funnel cake, etc. I know this is an old favorite that has driven cloners berserk but I don’t care how long it takes, I want to come up with something. Here’s the link:

On the start, I definitely get a rich caramel like no other caramel I’ve had. I think the vanilla is like a baker’s vanilla extract. Aside from the RY4, that’s where I get lost until I recently noticed the popcorn. Here’s what I’ve tried based on a public recipe someone gave me. (It came nowhere close, though.)

10% RY4 (TFA)
5% Caramel Candy (TFA)
5% Bavarian Cream (TFA)
2.5% Vanilla Swirl (TFA)

A friend tried this and I liked it but it wasn’t carny4:

7% RY4 Double (TFA)
7% Kettle Corn (TFA)
Flavour Art Condensed Milk 1 drop per 10ml. Brings out the caramel.

1 Like

The caramel candy looks way too high, to me, in that first recipe. I would drop it down to 1-1.5%

3 Likes

You could probably half the Bavarian cream too.

2 Likes

Ya got that right, thank you. I’ve learned the hard way that too much caramel can taste awful. And then a member here told me that Bavarian Cream has RY4 characteristics especially the way it smells. Another person suggested cutting the RY4 in half.

1 Like

You know, I haven’t tried the TPA Caramel Candy, so I can’t really attest there, but I think FW Caramel Candy kind of seems like the darn near perfect Caramel for like a Caramel Popcorn, and it’s pretty potent as well. I’m thinking I kind of want to try making this thing you speak of now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Image result for little girl clapping hands gif

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind ending up with Cracker Jacks…cRackY4 :laughing:

I didn’t mention maple but I thought I had tasted that, too. Once, I thought there was cola or sarsaparilla. All flavors I like but then I just thought I was losing it because some people reported coffee and coconut which I didn’t pick up on. It makes me nuts.

Well I haven’t vape carny4 but the follow recipe have a popcorn taste from the AP, a bit of coconat from Graham Crust, the maple like flavor from the RY4D.
Steep time 45 days.

1 Like

Thank you, Laberythm. I didn’t know that Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) had a coconut note to it. I’ll have to get that. Carny4 is heavy on the caramel. Would this have that? Either way, sounds good!

1 Like

Yes, RY4D gives the caramel (it reminds me of maple a bit) @ 12% it is strong enough. Then you make your adjustments :slightly_smiling_face:

It has coconut note which is fade over time.

You can leave out Erythritol, Stevia part or sub it with Sweetener (TPA) @ 0.75%

1 Like

Truth be told, I find VG sweet enough for my liking. I’ve yet to add sweetener to my recipes. But then, I’m just starting out.

1 Like

I’ve gotten pretty close using RY4 Double with AP, LorAnn Caramel with a touch of chocolate to get the dark caramel flavor and a minute amount of LorAnn Buttered Popcorn.

1 Like

Thank you, jonbar1
Would you care to post your recipe if it’s not private, that is?