[REQ] Castle Long

Does any one have a real good recipe for five pawns castle long?
I have trying to make for a while now and have not had much luck at all.
if any ones please let me know I would very much appreciate it.it. thank you very much

I love castle long and this is spot on

Castle Long Clone by jonhall2

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% 1.5
Brown Sugar Extra (TPA) 1
Coconut Extra (TPA) 1.5
Kentucky Bourbon (TPA) 2.5
Toasted Almond (TPA) 1.5
Vanilla Bourbon (TPA) 1
Vanillin 10% (TPA) 1

Flavor total: 10%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

This version is damn close to the stronger Castle Long Reserve:

Castle Long clone v2

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% 2
Bourbon (Vanilla Bourbon) (FA) 2
Brown Sugar (TPA) 2.5
Coconut Extra (TPA) 3
Kentucky Bourbon (TPA) 6
Oak Wood (FA) 2.5
Toasted Almond (TPA) 3
Vanillin 10% (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 23%

1 Like

Confession. When I first got this recipe I wasn’t all that good at DIY. This was probably the most excited I got with a mix. For a good while i thought it was perfect. That was until I subbed the TPA Toasted Almond with Capella’s version. Pretty substantial difference in taste as I find Capella’s TA to be intoxicatingly delicious. If you have it and decide to try the CAP variety, it’s 1:1 on percentage IMO.

2 Likes

Ok, here’s another, almost the same as @BathVaper’s …mine has a little less coconut & a little more Toasted Almond.
Ive only tried the real thing once. What really grabbed me from the first puff was the almond- full on! But strangely, I think I only had one puff in the whole 30ml where I detected coconut, which is why I toned it down in this recipe. Although Ive upped the TA, I still find it lacking a little compared to my memory of the original. I made a brew once with 6% TA but that didnt work so well so until now I’ve stuck with the 4.
I’m vaping this recipe at the moment & its delicious, however I was planing on trying a mix with TPA TA @ 4% + adding 2 or 3% almond …that was until I saw @SthrnMixer’s suggestion of CAP TA

I do like the sound of that!

@SthrnMixer, how would you compare the strength CAP TA to the TPA?

Thankyou EWS!! I’ve been enjoying this…

Castle Long Clone EWS/vT sub

Ingredient%
Acetyl Pyrazine 5%2
Bourbon (Vanilla Bourbon) (FA)2
Brown Sugar (TPA)2.5
Coconut Extra (TPA)2
Kentucky Bourbon (TPA)6
Oak Wood (FA)2.5
Toasted Almond (TPA)4
Vanillin 10% (TPA)2

Flavor total: 23%

1 Like

I can’t say for sure. I know I used the same amount of CAP that was called for of TPA and the results were very good. Mind you that some of the ingredients - the bourbon and coconut especially - are prominent in the mix making the difference in strength impossible to determine. I only can attest to the flavor being better. I also have a couple of private recipes where CAP Toasted Almond is used which is really where I get that the flavor is so much better. They are original creations so still, can’t say. But if I were to venture a guess, I would say just like my perceptions of the CL Clone, use it 1:1.

2 Likes

Castle Long Reserve clone five pawns

% - Ingredients

2.5% - Kentucky Bourbon PA
1.5% - Coconut Extra PA
1.5% - Acetyl Pyrazine PA
1.5% - Toasted Almond PA
1% - Vanilline
1% - Vanilla Bourbon
1% - Brown Sugar Extra

1 Like