[REQ] Clone or recipe for Dinner Lady Lemon Tart

Hi guys iv been vaping Dinner Lady Lemon Tart last couple of weeks as a treat I bought “afew times :smirk:” Well anyway iv really enjoyed this juice and wanted to give it a go at cloning if you have a recipe or clone I could start of with that be grate… Cheers guys

If you provide description, it will help…I’m sure someone has something close.

Also, have you tried browsing some of the fine recipies posted.

Yes I have looked but there’s so many and don’t want waste my flavours nic vg and pg on bad recipes if you know what I mean… It’s just described as “Lemon Tart e-liquid is a sharp, delicious lemon curd topped with gooey meringue cradled in thin pastry crust”

I feel the pain. Im currently trying to clone a liquid and have so far bought about 10+ minty/menthol flavours…

I too would love to make this myself!!!..will be watching with interest so if you find something close please share :smile:

Did you have any luck with this? I love this juice

3% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
2% Graham Cracker Clear (TPA)
8% Lemon Meringue Pie (CAP)
2% Meringue (TPA)
5% Vanilla Custard (TPA)

2 Likes

Here You go…

biscotto fa 2%
Graham cracker tpa 6%
Lemon sicilly fa 2%
Meringue fa 3%

Breath over night, steep at least 3 days
it’s got that rich smooth after taste…enjoy :wink:

1 Like

Dinner Lady Lemon Tart [Clone]

1% (TPA) Bavarian Cream
0.5% (INW) Biscuit
1.5% (FA) Custard
0.3% (CAP) Golden Butter
2% (TPA) Graham Cracker Clear
1% (CAP) Juicy Lemon
3% (FW) Lemon Meringue Pie
3% (FA) Lemon Sicily
1.5% (FA) Meringue
0.75% (TPA) Sweetener

This is a SPOT ON 1:1 CLONE if not better, enjoy
Cheers! :triumph::dash: :dash: :dash:

2 Likes

I tried the first one you posted @optimusxcrime was good… I haven’t got golden butter for the second you posted so just ordered it hopefully should be here tomorrow keep you posted on how it turns out… And iv tried the one you posted @Cloudnine1 pretty close is definitely missing something though I’d say some sarculos maybe… Thanks guys appreciate it :+1:

1 Like

@optimusxcrime I just bought all the ingredients you said so I can try make my own first batch of juice. Thanks and I’ll let you know how it goes

lesdiypournuls has a good clone

This was posted a month earlier (Sept 5th) … dunno attribution (lesdiypournuls)? whatevs… easier to “Adapt” to your recipe list Original Recipe uses Custard Pi 3.14 which according to Amy has a lemoney note (See Notes), so also dunno if 1:1 sub with Custard (FA)

1 Like

Any votes for the closest clone?

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1434360/Real%20Tarty%20v3.2

This is one juice that is pretty impossible to nail it. I feel like its such a simple recipe. I just would love to know the base they use for the tart shells/pastry. I thought i smelled FA cookie in there for so long. Now I don’t know…