[REQ] Conundrum by Capt Amsterdam

Does anyone have the recipe for the vape juice known as Conundrum made by Capt Amsterdam? It was uniquely bottled in a glass skull. The flavor profile was a cognac Crem brulee. The manufacturer said it had a hint of berry, which I never could taste. LOL. But it was my favorite flavor a few years ago.

Thanks! :grin::raising_hand_woman::hugs:

2 Likes

Sry i cant help much but to change the post’s title which someone did quicker and share Clone Request Helpful Guidelines Gl to u!

4 Likes

Thanks Worm. I am new…as if that’s a good excuse. LOL. I will read the clones guidelines​:raising_hand_woman::grin::+1::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Looks like you have to fill your shopping cart with a few cognac / brandy flavors, some creme brulee’s and some berries / berry mixes and get ready for SFT’s.
Don’t know this juice nor have I ever heard of the brand but it does sound like a really good combo. They’re all versatile flavor profiles so there will always be a good recipe around to make something nice with those concentrates.

3 Likes

Looks like it was made by Marquee Vape. Far as I can tell the company is in the wind.
"Complex but elegant, cognac kissed creme brulee with swirls of vibrant mixed berry jam. Delightfully smooth and rich yet playfully bright, Conundrum is pure unashamed decadence. In 30ml glass skulls."

3 Likes