[REQ] Cool Raspberry by Liqua

Thanks a lot guys, you’re so kind to help me, it seems i am clueless, really…

I’d say that the possibility of developing vaper’s tongue is zero because these new flavors were severely muted from the first puff, so if i understand correctly, just the act of using 15% leads to auto destroying the flavor? If so this info is so worth, had no idea …much appreciated .

What i usually vape ( what is available to me) is so full of sugar, cooling agent and chemicals - but it’s tasty, i guess . A 2.5mm/28awg mtl coil lasts about 6 ml until completely gunked . However, the taste is…very different vs aforementioned list.

I’m especially asking about TPA/CAP honeydew and watermelon. These 2 kind of fruits, i’ve tried local shortfills with their take on “melon” theme…omg, the difference. Horrible.

What i first intend to do is at least manage a blend of the 2 melons + raspberry+spearmint + …i will buy some proper WS coolant. I must have coolant in the vape. I vape mostly mtl. Like, 98%. Cause i can vape in front of the computer and people at the office beg me to, because of the nice smell. Of the raspberry.

The mints listed: spearmint is sweet and has a nice taste, but zero cooling.The rest are not so tasty and also zero cooling.

I’ve bought a local Vampire Vape Koolada… (it takes time for the FA/CAP/TPA to ship from UK so i did what i could) and it was an instant irritant, like, a bad chemical->it’s in the garbage now. Heavy coughing at any %. Wasn’t even much ice, just…bitter.

TPD in EU really means:

"We will only sell you these nicshots : only 10 ml/b, only 18mg/ml, at 15-18x the price of UK . This way, you will never ever manage a , say, 9mg/ml for mtl. So, very, very soon, you will have a cigarette in hand. And we know. Also, we make drug dealer tier money buying from uk/usa/china(?) and selling at 20x including store’s margin, and if you try this, expect us and our police. As if you can manage smuggling some decent amount in the first place… "

I will do as you kindly advised me but i don’t know “this flavor goes this %, that flavor goes that %”…? Would you please recommend a % for at least the 4-5 i’ve mentioned?

Something tells me at least these 2 melons are well known to you because they really smell and ( faintly) taste truly premium vs what i’m used to, like, tier S vs tier F.

Cheers

4 Likes

well, I’ve made some of the flavors at 8% and seems better than my initial 15%.

Now i really need your advice about cooling.
I dont like menthol and peppermint at all and spearmint is too weak.

What cooling should I try?- i want it without taste, and i really didnt like Vampire Vape Koolada- fake or not- i started to cough and my liquid wasn’t cool at all at all

have you tried these?
Cooling Agent WS-23 Flavour Concentrate- from Vapable
Koolada 10 PG Perfumer’s Apprentice Flavour Concentrate
Polar Blast Flavour Art Concentrate

how is Flavour Art Watermelon? compared to TPA?
any watermelon/ other melons you recommend?
do you know any raspberry better than to TPAs?

is this one making any difference? MTS Vape Wizard Flavour Art Concentrate

thanks

3 Likes

WS-23. Avoid others.
Watermelon reviews: https://diyordievaping.com/2018/06/12/noted-ep-53-watermelon/
You don’t need MTS.

1 Like