[REQ] Cupcake monster by cake monster e juice!?

Hi guys i wonder if you have a great base for cupcake kind like cupcake monster i love that juice i have tried with sorbet from tfa rainbow sorbet but its hard to

1 Like

Already told ya… the best is @Flavorah… :wink:

1.2% cupcake batter
1.2% pound cake

raise these amounts if needed, let it sit for 3-5 days…
you could add a tiny touch of lemon (or lime, anything citrus) but for the most part… this is all you need.

8 Likes

Maybe I’m bias for this, but Zebra Cake vape woooo its so tasty

4 Likes

I’ve been having much more luck with this down low! Was using it at 1-1.5%, maaaybe 2 once… much better at 0.5% recently. Do you stay around 0.25? Or, is that just with this?

1 Like

Im gonna try that i have flavorah pound cake i think its taste very odd but maybe its better on lower precentages?

1 Like

Isnt it a bit low precentage? What you think about 2%?

1 Like

I just wanted to say thanks to all who have replied to me i apriciate all of you guys:)

1 Like

Smokyblue yes you wrote poundcake 1.2% and cupcake butter1.2% i think im gonna try both of em at 2%:slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I would start low… I think I would do solo flavors first. Figure out how you want to not only taste each flavor, but where they should be according to your own taste buds.

I think you can do what you want… start off at 2% 5% or higher if you think you’d like it like that…
I only gave a very high starting point, for me… you might not or you might agree with what I have… but you will not know, unless you try my recommendation. I really suggest most all the time… start at .2% and work up to where you like it… its all up to you, not me. You are the one that will be vaping it.

I work for a lab, and the main saying around there is: less is more, and it is better for you… so you do you… I hope you will enjoy it, no matter how high or low you go :upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You can lead a horse…

3 Likes

He is lucky I even replied… Im not supposed to be online now.
Now to deal with my sun burn… ha! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’ve never used it more than .5 otherwise it’ll be a vanilla vanilla with hints of vanilla

3 Likes

.5% of?? :slight_smile: I happen to like Vanilla… most say I am a light mixer so 1-1.2% of each will work… but like I said before… adjust to your liking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I see your 1.2% and I raise you 10% lmao

3 Likes

Go big or stay in bed :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes