[REQ] Dampflion Black Lion

Hi guys. I used to vape this product and this is myy favourite so far. Can anybody help me to make a recipe of it?

3 Likes

Hi DeAngelo, I think it would be great to share what you have reached so far and what prevents you to perfect this recipe

1 Like

Hi I’m a beginner and this would be my 3rd attempt to make a recipe. So I haven’t even tried anything yet just need some idea how to start.

Steve via ELR Forum elrforum@e-liquid-recipes.com ezt írta (időpont: 2020. ápr. 16., Cs 13:36):

I will save you the hint on reading through the general section, but there are some more useful hints.
As flavors I could identify Cactus and Ginger.
Try to do some SFT to get some understanding of the flavors.
Personally I would start with 1.5-3% on Cactus, without ever having tasted any of the Dampflion liquids.

1 Like

I’ll read through the hints. I want to try with flavorah this mix. 3-3% Cactus and ginger and .5% menthol maybe.

Steve via ELR Forum elrforum@e-liquid-recipes.com ezt írta (időpont: 2020. ápr. 16., Cs 14:18):

I personally would start to balance Cactus and Ginger before adding any menthol. Maybe a 2 step approach is faster. Balancing the flavors and find the right %, I assume you will need some tryouts to find your sweetspot.
Then come with menthol or W-23 or whatever you like and increase them gradually.

Thank you very much for your help. I’ll give a try at payday because I want to try the white king recipe as well :slight_smile: If I have any issues after mixing or missing something maybe I’ll need your help in this post.

Steve via ELR Forum elrforum@e-liquid-recipes.com ezt írta (időpont: 2020. ápr. 16., Cs 20:35):

2 Likes