[REQ] Dead Presidents - Jefferson one

I’ve been trying to get a hold of a clone recipe for Dead Presidents Jefferson. Does anyone have one that they can share? This stuff is the best cereal milk vape around. I can tell they’ve muted the sharpness of fruit circles, but it also has a silky taste to it that I just can’t seem to produce. Thoughts, suggestions, recipes… All are appreciated.

Thanks

6 Likes

Like a silky cream ??? Capella Sweet Cream for me has a nice silky cream texture

4 Likes

Have you tried Cream Fresh (FA) and Marshmallow (FA) ?

4 Likes

No, not specifically fresh cream and marshmallow. I have both though. Used to make a ton of my own recipes, but have struggled to get the correct amount of fruit circles muted just enough to get this specific overall flavor. I have a few different recipes steeping so fingers crossed. I will tell you though that these DP Jefferson is without a doubt the best it gets. Blows Looper out of the water. If you haven’t tried it, do yourself a favor… :wink: Btw, been Vaping for a long time. Lived coast to coast and visited shops across the country while traveling. So my experience is definitely vested. I just can’t believe no one out here has a 1:1 clone. I mean, I kind of don’t even like asking about it because I respect the makers, but the fact that their still getting 2016 top shelf price in 2020 is a little rediculous to me.

Somebody

4 Likes

Have you tried this?
GeneO’s Fruity Breakfast (fruit loops, fruity pebbles, cereal)

4 Likes

Do you have Silverline ( Cap ) fruit circles ??? This may make it easier . Instead if trying to mute notes in TPA use the Cap , the Silverline is already much smoother and shouldnt need to be smoothed out …

5 Likes

Have not, but I definitely will. Thanks alot

3 Likes

If this juice is that old, the SilverLine won’t get you a 1:1 clone since it’s relatively new. It might get you close though.

2 Likes

I’m looking for a jefferson recipe too. It’s by far the best fruit loops flavor. Maybe fruit circles, marshmallow, Bavarian cream, berry crunch, sweet cream and cereal 27. I ordered every flavor I think it could have in it. I just gotta figure out the ratios maybe.

2 Likes