[REQ] Fcukin Flava Guava Recipe?

Hi! I recently tasted the fcukin flava guava. Anyone who knows how to recreate the taste? I tried mixing guava flavor with koolada. But normal guava taste isn’t very sweet… It tastes… Weird.

Taste description: Sweet taste of guava with a cooling effect (probably koolada)

Appreciate it :slight_smile:

• Hoarsefish
1 Like

which guava did you use ?? they all are different in taste Very different

2 Likes

The description

Aromatic, Delicious, Rich & Refreshing pink guava flavor that will sweep you off your feet. A must try if you love cooling fruity vapes. Now available in 50ml.

Pink Guava Mint

Doesn’t look like koolada will give you the effect you are going for. Maybe some Peppermint or one I like cucumber mint and possibly some sweetner.

1 Like

The cooling effect is almost certainly WS-23 - I can’t stand the stuff :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Can’t quire remember. its a very unknown brand (I live in Denmark) it had a very “bitter” taste

Thank you. I will try that😁

1 Like

Quite new to mixing… What is WS-23?

koolada crystals , im pretty sure anyway i could be wrong but somewhere else i have read that

1 Like

No, it’s different from Koolada - WS-23 is 2-isopropyl-N,2,3-trimethylbutyramide whereas Koolada is L-menthyl (R,S)-3-hydroxybutyrate (also known as menthyl methyl lactate).

WS-23 feels different - I can’t vape it - It feels like the back of my throat instantly gets frozen solid :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

im tired of being wrong lol , at least ive learned something new lol

1 Like

omg that would make me go crazy , i hate when my mouth / throat gets dry couldnt imagine that feeling