[REQ] G2 Mr. Cookie clone?

Has anyone been able to recreate this amazing juice? I found someones clone on here but its no where close in my opinion. Any help would be apprecaited. Im assuming CAP sugar cookie, caramel not sure what else to add in.

2 Likes

“Fresh baked sugar cookies blended with caramel butter drops.”

Sugar Cookie Cap and WF Caramel Butter, NEXT

6 Likes

Never had one, but i would probably try with something like 6% Sugar Cookie v1, 3.5% Caramel to see where it is going and maybe later try with 2-3 percents of either Graham Cracker or Bavarian Cream (all Capella).

2 Likes

Can You link Clone ??? The one that wasnt it

2 Likes

Where do I find this Flavor ???

3 Likes
5 Likes

Actually that looks like a well balanced recipe , but it would probably have to steep … The big thing here is that this mixer didnt use any sweetener and that alone may help get you closer … I say this bc most commercial products have Sucralose in them from 1 to 3 pct ish…

Add 1pct Sucralose and let this steep for a week test it , then let it sit for another week …

3 Likes

I tried lookimg at your flavors to see if i could put something together for you , but couldnt find ? Do you have your stash public so people could look

2 Likes

Have you tried mr. cookie before? The yellow cake really throws me off but maybe I’ll add sweetener.

2 Likes

If your goal is a clone, then i’d probably limit myself to three most familiar brands only (actually i would limit to one or max two of those and CAP is def one of them). Have in mind that Mr. Cookie is 5+ years old, so don’t use brands that weren’t very accessible at that time).

4 Likes

I’m very familiar with G2 vapor products. To my knowledge, no one has successfully cloned their most popular ones, Vazilla, CaRnY4 and Mr. Cookie. I get them from LitecigUSA, the best price and free shipping. The first 2 are ADVs for me and I’ve been trying to make and looking for clones for years.

4 Likes

Hmm, you seem to be familiar with G2. Have any idea about Vazilla and Carny4? I think there are more attempts at Vazilla than Carny4. Any of the Carny4s I’ve seen have been miserable.

4 Likes

Mate, sadly i’m not familiar with G2 at all. Just tried to help there since cloning commercials from back then is usually easy. Most commercial brands weren’t using many flavors per recipe, large majority of them were using only those 3 brands (fw, tfa, cap), usually one or two brands per recipe (and not all three) and those flavors are often easy to figure out since we all used them a lot and know how they taste and behave in a recipe.

Cloning newer commercials is much more difficult as commercial brands can now choose among 15+ brands, they use more brands per recipe and not just two, often they use more than 5 flavors per recipe, they use less known or unique flavors to us, add additives and they don’t use full percents or a half as back then, but they rather use 1.22% or 3.74% which all makes true cloning nearly impossible nowadays.

3 Likes

Maybe add some inuwa biscuit🍪 as well as capella sugar cookie

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. Someone else said the opposite of you. They said that since commercial companies are making big batches they use what’s affordable and easy to attain. Me, I have no clue!

The G2 flavors I mentioned above have been around for a long time, especially the Carny4. Remember when RY4s were all the rave?

2 Likes

Who knows, maybe i’m wrong. What i see is more and more one shots with the recommended usage lower than 8% instead of 20% (but you have to check new commercial brands, not those that were on the market 3 years ago).

Also common sense: new brands are much easier to get nowadays, reliable enough and easy to work with; not to mention there are so many flavors of new brands that taste much better than those 3 oldies. Also i think the prime goal for a new brand is to rather make wow liquids for a slight price difference rather than trying to make very similar liquids to the competition that is on market for long time. One thing i certainly wouldn’t do if i was starting a new brand is to limit myself on 3 oldies because they are so affordable. A certain road to failure imo. But i might be wrong. .

4 Likes

I agree about the quality of new flavors. I really wouldn’t know about what’s happening with juice makers, though. I saw a number of juice companies go out of business because of regulations and the number of vapers diying now. The price of juice has dropped dramatically. I wouldn’t want to own a juice line at this time unless it was a labor of love.

4 Likes