[REQ] Glas Basix - Caribbean Passion

Hi everyone. Does anybody know the recipe for Caribbean Passion by Glas Basix? It’s a tropical fruity e-liquid consisting of Peach, Pineapple, Apple and Strawberry. I have the ingredients but no clue on where to start. Cheers

3 Likes

“Like the intoxicating vibe of the islands, the perfect blend of mouthwatering pineapple, sweet strawberry, refreshing apples, & and a hint of apricot . . . it’s sheer tropical bliss.”

One London shop says it has Passion Fruit, too.
“Apple, Apricot , Passionfruit, Pineapple, Strawberry”

Also, on the Glas website, it’s called Caribbean Punch now, with the same description as the Passion version. Maybe they dropped the Passion Fruit, or there are 2 versions, one with, and the Punch version without?

1 Like

The only one I’ve had so far was the passion. I read today it had apricot on it but on the bottle I bought, it only described it as peach apple pineapple and strawberry, no mention of apricot on it. Searched everywhere for the recipe as it’s a lovely flavour but £15 for a 50ml is a bit expensive

2 Likes

It could be used on the low% range, not a main profile. I don’t know, just posting descriptions to help others possibly help you out. Seems like I’ve confused matters!

1 Like

Thank you , hopefully someone knows :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Found this one, maybe @Joshua_Vapes can help.

8 Likes

Wow brilliant! Thanks for your help much appreciated

4 Likes

Good find @Plunderdrum !!!

4 Likes

Can someone help me with this? I’m actively trying to find it but I’ve never had it before.

Basix Series - Caribbean Punch
Like the intoxicating vibe of the islands, it’s the perfect blend of succulent peach, mouthwatering pineapple, sweet strawberry, refreshing apples and a hint of apricot. Truly

https://glasvapor.com/e-liquid/caribbean-punch

4 Likes

I believe eliquid.com has it… had my eye on it too… but I dont want to buy… I dont buy… :slight_smile:

at 16.xx nopes I am not buying…

3 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: I’m not buying it either, because I’m doubting that its a Hawaiian punch… its like a word trick because she thinks its a Hawaiian punch flavor

4 Likes

“” pineapple, sweet strawberry, refreshing apples, & and a hint of apricot . . . it’s sheer tropical bliss. “”

Punch??? ummm no. takes more than a strawberry to make punch.

3 Likes

All flv! <of course!

.8% Pineapple
1.2% strawberry
1% green apple
.6% red apple
.4% apricot

3 Likes

4 Likes

DJ… ya know how long its been for those flavors and me?? bwahahahahaa!!! :smiley:

tempted on mixing mine up… just like i have it… give it a day or so… will be fine.

might be more apple heavy than strawberry… but not really in the mood for berry juices atm…
all subject to change… that is the difference on shop juice and when you can diy :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

SB,
You know how long I been denying myself FLV flavors because well, the way my bank account is set up is…

5 Likes

Jump into the contests… you know I do them at least once a month… and I might just kick them into a faster pace… will see how my work load goes… I am drowning atm…

3 Likes

Contests… what…contests…

4 Likes

I missed doing one here for Christmas/NewYears… personal decision… but I did a 30 flavor giveaway this week on my page… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ah, hmm :slight_smile: thanks for the insight

4 Likes