[REQ] Green Apple by Skwezed

Has anyone here Vaped this eliquid and if so have any idea what green apple flavoring is being used? Or possibly already have a re-mix of it they would share with me please?

4 Likes

Welcome to ELR. Always handy if you provide a link to the product page for more info and whatever notes you have for this liquid.

3 Likes

I want a green apple juice too now thanks

1 Like

I like the flavor but I can’t vape it anymore, getting horrible heartburn from it :frowning:

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever vaped green apple anything… sucks about the heartburn :frowning:

3 Likes

Anything apple now days I get the hiccups. It sucks because Flavorah has 12 apples and they are all my favs…

I haven’t a clue what the juice the op is talking about… but my recipe here is a mix of every single apple flv has… blended into a fresh crisp overwhelming but oh so tasty “adult” apple juice. You can add cool menthol and ice for a ice cold apple juice… it’s optional…

2 Likes

Looks good but I don’t think it fits the profile… I was thinking more along the lines of TPA Apple Candy and some Apple (TPA) or Green Apple (TPA) perhaps

3 Likes

Might be a tiny touch of sweet cream too and either citric acid or malic, maybe both… :wink:

3 Likes

Some super sweet (cap) maybe (Water, Sucralose, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate)?

1 Like

Never used this flavor so asking because maybe someone has why not something like cap green apple or green apple candy… then some double apple cap… maybe some dragon fruit… fuji ? sweetener… really clueless on this profile but it kinda sounds like something that might have a chance to work LOL ooh and some candy/jammy wiz?

1 Like

eh… will keep sticking with the flv aspect…

bitters and pucker… sweet cream whipped cream a touch of sour apple and then green apple at 1.2%
sweetness at .4% :tada:

1 Like

I didn’t particularly like any of the Skwezed eliquids I’ve tried. In the Green Apple, I’m thinking they used Flavor West Green Apple, by itself or in combination with another apple flavoring. FW G.Apple has actual sugar in it like fructose? I don’t know it’s like their Yellow Cake. I avoid those flavors now even if they’re great tasting. I’ve bought just about every green apple/ sour apple flavor on the market.

Skwezed Grapefruit tastes like heavy floral grapefruit. Not good

Skwezed Mango tastes like burnt rubber almost. Not good, the worst one I tried.

Skwezed Peach tastes like stale bubble gum. I get no peach at all from it.

A lot of them have either kooldada or ws23.

3 Likes

@StinkFistZ welcome I’ve just done a sour apple recipe its nice here it is if you would like to try.

http://tjek.nu/r/yG3k

2 Likes