[REQ] Hi everyone! Looking for On The Rocks Recipe

Hey there fellow Vapers! I’m a newbie to DIY mixing and no matter where I look, I can’t find the recipe for On The Rocks. I just moved from PA to FL and my old vape shop custom made ALL of their own e-juices. None of the juices were commercial brands. I became friends with the owner and before I left PA I went in and bought 3 bottles of On The Rocks, two 8mg and one 6mg. She was very secretive about her recipes but she did tell me that day, that it was strawberry, champagne and koolada. Now I’m looking everywhere for the recipe and I can’t find one! I’m also looking for suggestions for buying my first DIY Kit. I’ve got one picked out and it’s got all the Ingredients, sweet strawberry, ripe strawberry, koolada, (no champagne) a 30 ml bottle, 60ml bottle, a bunch of 15ml bottles and I ordered the 6% nicotine, a 70VG/30PG. It’s pretty cheap around $30 except the shipping is $11 priority mail. Which of course brings it out to over $40. Still cheap but I don’t know if I’m ordering the correct nicotine % VG/PG ratio and when it arrives, great I’ll be in business and have everything to mix but no idea how much of each flavor to put into the recipe since it is almost like it haha doesn’t exist. However I’ve been vaping it for over 6 months! Please help me out with getting my s#%^* together. I’ve got a scale and gloves as well. Thank y’all for any of your help with this and any advice on what I should really buy or which nicotine level is best for making a 6mg juice.

3 Likes

Have you tried http://tjek.nu/r/x7xK

2 Likes

Search strawberry champagne

3 Likes

Welcome to ELR!

She was very secretive about her recipes because she makes her living by them.

You will never find her recipe unless she herself, decides to share it. Accept that truth, and you’ll be able to move forward.

Once you can move forward, you already have been given the critical information. She kindly gave you the hints you need to start your journey.

Your task, is to start wading through the most common Strawberries, and expand from there if need be.
Same for champagne.
Koolada is your one “gimme”. As at least it saves you from having to figure out “which mint…” or “which menthol…” etc.

Folks can try and give you general pointers, but unless they’ve had the EXACT eliquid from your local PA store (since you already said they only sell house blends)… Then you are the only one who’s going to be familiar enough with the profile to say what the right strawberry, or right champagne is.

Good luck in your journey!

8 Likes

Thank you so much!! It’s exactly what I was looking for! I’m so happy! Thank you again!

2 Likes

If you’re making that one, taste it as is first to see if the flavor is what you’re looking for. There are other companies with champagne and strawberry flavors that are quite a bit different.
Once you’re happy with the flavor, add your koolada. Start low and build up to taste. I’d start with 0.25% increments. Once your juice is steeped, you can pretty much shake and vape the koolada for testing.

3 Likes

No idea what it tastes like but I saw this https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/218766/Pink%20and%20red%20swirl and haven’t seen Amy in forever but she obviously liked it. Maybe add your Koolada to this?

4 Likes

If it was me? I’d try Strawberry Red (FA) and Strawberry Ripe TPA (because I like those as a strawberry combo) Pink Champagne (FW) and I hate Koolada so no opinion there… but that would be where I’d start. Of course I’d add sweetener because I love sweet vapes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Im going to hid that Brut Bubble wine :wink:
As I trust it a lot more than FW…

2 Likes

Thank you :pray: this sounds delicious! I adapted it and added WS-23 and I’m going to start buying the ingredients for it. Thank you again image.png
Michelle

5 Likes

After the sugar stuff with yellow cake I get it but I have actually used FW pink champagne and liked it

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:! I’m going to try the pink champagne!

1 Like

Yeps def hiding the brut bubble wine… and the Alpine and … :coffee::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Starts singing ** Love on the rocks, ain’t no surprise…

1 Like