[REQ] Hometown Hero Witch Doctor

I’ve tried for a long time replicating this but have never even came close. It’s described as “milk chocolate tobacco” by the company, but I can’t say that’s what it really tastes like. It kinda tastes like a sweet tobacco but has that smell/taste of chewing tobacco I believe, like Taylor’s pride or something. It’s really just delicious and I would love to have something close to it.

10 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Mote1001.

9 Likes

Thanks, been on elr for a few years, just now actually making use of the forums. Don’t know why I didn’t before.

12 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @Mote1001.

I will be of no help here, i havent heard of this company before now and i almost never vape tobacco with the exception of SOHO, love that stuff.

With the number of flavors available these days and the different combination possibilities, i cant even imagine trying to clone something anymore. I read through 8 pages of reviews and nothing was very helpful in narrowing it down.

9 Likes

@Mote1001 Welcome to the forum and community. I don’t have any answer to your question, but cloning a commercial juice is like the holy grail for some folks. Very hard to accomplish. Since you know the taste notes you are looking for, do some experimentation with a variety of flavors…chocolate and a couple of different types of tobacco to see how close you can come. Make small (10ml) batches and be prepared for some disappointment. When trying to replicate my all day vape, it took LOTS of experimentation. Though I never got it perfect, over time I got one that I truly enjoy as much, if not more, than my old all day vape. You can also search for some chocolate-tobacco recipes that look promising and use them as a starting point. Hope this helps.

7 Likes

Well, I have tried what you’ve said a lot so far. Had a few different chocolates and probably 8 different tobaccos I’ve tried. No luck yet, along with a pile of other various flavors I’ve mixed in with it, still trying though.

7 Likes

Hello @Mote1001. Welcome to the forum side bud. After I made the jump over, just like you’re doing now- my mixing game has improved 10 fold. You may not get an exact clone to the juice you are looking for, but you will develop more and more juices you’ll love. Again, welcome. :blush:

6 Likes

Hey Mote1001. I too have been trying to clone this recipe in the past. I made about 3-4 different attempts. One sort of came close but still not right. I’ve even contacted Hometown Hero and they won’t give up the flavor profile haha. When u tell someone it’s a tobacco flavor they immediately think of the typical nasty flavor of tobacco lol. I would be willing to share what recipes I have if you like. All the ones I made are “private” because I didn’t want to lead anyone on.

3 Likes

1 Like

Welcome to ELR @bjlo4life.

3 Likes

Welcome to ELR. I can’t be much help either as anything chocolate has been tough for me. Stick around though and keep mixing. As someone already said, even if you don’t create an exact match, you will eventually mix some things you enjoy!

3 Likes

Hi I love witch doctor too and having same problem I’ve tried a few and many are awful I did find one other that I like that is doable compared to it it’s not the same but it’s pretty good try coffee and tobacco from the collection

3 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Terri3.

4 Likes

Hey guys I can’t find anything on this Witch Doctor eliquid you are speaking of. But from the look of the recipe you posted I’m wondering have you tried any VT flavors to recreate what you a red looking for. I have done some custard tobaccos infused with VT chocolate custard it’s like Cap V1 but in a chocolate flavor. I’ve paired VT Custard Tobacco with chocolate custard with some light caramel notes. It was very interesting the tobacco took on an almost wet feel when combined with the custard. The combo of custard tobacco and chocolate custard might be a good starting point. Just a thought.

4 Likes