[REQ] (I guess) Donkey Khan clone

DAMMIT! I had a great recipe for a Humble Juice - Donkey Khan clone in my recipes and now it’s GONE! (I probably accidentally deleted it).
I’ve searched the recipe side for the recipe, found a few but none of them sounded quite right.
Does anyone have a private recipe for a Donkey Khan clone?

I have this in my recipe calculator. I don’t know where I got this from. I normally put the source in my notes, however, they are blank. I thought it was from here, but I don’t see it in the recipe side. I haven’t tried this or the original, so can’t comment on that part. Hopefully it helps, or at least jogs your memory to recreate the recipe you had.

Donkey Khan Clone

Banana Cream (LA) 5.0
Strawberry (Ripe) (TFA) 6.0
DragonFruit (TFA) 3.0
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 2.0
Papaya (TFA) 0.3

2 Likes

Well that’s closer than any of the others I’ve seen. From what I can dig out of this empty space between my ears, my recipe had Orange Cream (TPA) instead of banana cream. What I can’t remember is the fifth flavor. I know it wasn’t papaya because I’ve never had any papaya flavoring. But at least yours had 5 flavors in it. All the others I’ve seen only had 3.
I guess it was my own recipe, but I thought it belonged to someone else :thinking:
Thanks btw :+1:

Strawberry PA 7.3%
Banana Cream PA 6%
Dragonfruit PA 5%
Fourth Watermelon ???
or Kiwi?

1 Like