[REQ] Is there any type of clone for this version of rockstar?

A mate has asked but as I cannot stand energy drinks I wouldn’t know where to start.

Any help would be AMAZING!!!

1 Like

5 or 6% Green Energy (VG) (Real Flavors)
3.5% Blueberry - Flavor West
2% Pomegranate (SC) (Real Flavors)
1.5% Acai Berry (Purilum)
2% Blueberry Acai Pomegranate (SC) (Real Flavors)
14% Total

Could try this, you posted this, and i built it on a base of what i see first,
Energy drink, Blueberry, pomegranate, Acai

2 Likes

Might need some acidity add to and sweetener just my 2c

1 Like

Rockstars to me are somewhat bitter, and also, I don’t use sweetner, if any, at all.

1 Like

Ummm ok thats good i guess :neutral_face:

1 Like

Funny enough I have done two or three clone attempts at that myself, as not into energy drinks but I do like that one. TBH not got close…this was my latest effort http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2281455/Geezus%20Juice
The actual drink flavours are deceptive though as I taste more of a real candy blueberry and blue raspberry slush like flavour rather than the acai and pomegranate. I think a blue raspberry flavour is definately needed within your recipe if that helps, but I havent got close yet

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who commented. I’ll source out the concentrates and give it a bash.

Hey Will, which didn’t get close, the ones you made, or the one I put up? just curious

VapeNation2, let me know

Ones I have made including the one I linked. Wish I could work out what the vta mother energy reminds me of, strange yet from somewhere familiar taste

Is it close to the mother energy drink?

Never even heard of the mother energy drink tbh so couldnt say, it is more of a natural/not sweet candy flavour to me though even though I cant work out what it really seems similar to. Its a strange one, I wouldnt use it in an energy drink mix myself, certainly not rockstar one, but then again no idea what mother energy tastes like…is it herbal/flowery?

Its been a while since I’ve had any but yer it is abit the grape mother is quiet nice yer it is a bit herbal not as medicine tast as red bull tho

Hey dude I have the stuff but had to sub the vg green energy for the SC range and did 2% and the Acai berry is FW as I’ve never heard of the make you said. Just made it up and am now going to leave it overnight and see what it’s like

@DarkJester89

2 Likes

Report back with vape results. Hope you like it

1 Like

im looking for this recipe myself bought a few flavours to try but i need to wait for my RDA to arrive, if i find anything close ill post it up :slight_smile: this is my fav rockstar drink right after the blue sours goodluck mixing it up let us know any results even bad so we know what to avoid

1 Like

here is my attempt: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2356172/Rockstar+Blue