[REQ] Joe's Juice Cookie Dough

Hey all, i’m a new mixer that is still learning. Or trying to learn :slight_smile: so far i have been mixing some recipes from here and tried making my own. Its a learning curve for sure. Now to the question, does anyone cloned “Joes’ Juice - Cookie Dough”? Cant find anything about it and really want that. Thanks

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Trying to clone a commercial flavor is one of the hardest things to accomplish, unless you already have the recipe. Others may have some suggestions, but when I worked to clone my favorite commercial juice, it was frustrating. The best I could do,after many attempts, was get very, very close. I experimented for about 3 months and probably about 75 variants in 10ml batches. It is still my all day vape and I am very satisfied with it. Now I look at as part of the journey and a great learning experience. What I discovered was a variety of what I didn’t like before I found what I fully enjoy.

7 Likes

I was hoping someone had a recipe :slight_smile: it is definetly the best liquid ive ever had, and with the stupid upcoming law coming to my country i want to mimic it. But anyway i found a new world in mixing, so far im loving it :smiley:

7 Likes

I’m talking a complete BS here, but if i’d want to recreate something similar i would start as simple as possible.

Brands most probably used: CCW most likely, TFA, CAP. I wouldn’t look any further.
Flavor most probably used: Cookie Dough by CupCakeWorld (CCW)
(you can get this flavor rebranded as Cookie Dough Chefs Choice at Chefsflavours; other vendors have it rebranded differently ofc).
So, get this one, single test it at 6% and 12% and find couple of recipes you can make using flavors you have.
Super Sweet CAP - i’d start at 1.5%
Most probably the original is 3 (+/-1) flavor recipe.
So what else? Probably some CAP chocolate; Chocolate Fudge Brownie is the main suspect, but it could also be other CAP something chocolate.
It could also be one of CAP/TFA Vanilla something’s; maybe Digestive Biscuit CCW /Sugar CookieCAP
(But all this is just wild guessing)

5 Likes

I’ve never had Joe’s Juice, but if I did, AND, I ran out, I’d contact @Mikser !!!

Product Details

• 70VG/30PG
  • 200ml E-Liquid
  • Shortfill E-Liquid
  • Flavour profile: Homemade cookie dough covered in chocolate chips

Joe’s Juice Cookie Dough e-liquid features the unbeatable taste of Joe’s homemade cookie dough, covered with chocolate chips and served up as a tasty eliquid!

5 Likes

Thank you! I will try that. Thanks alot for that good answer, really helpfull.

4 Likes

Cookie dough at chefs flavours ordered. Now it is just the wait :confused: and when it comes i will try mixing small bottles with the flavours you suggested @Mikser . Thanks again

5 Likes

Fingers crossed it is the one. If it is, then you have a winner no matter if you come close to JJCD or not.

Note: If Real Flavors was still available i’d definitely point you in that direction; their Cookies and Cream is absolutely divine flavor for this profile; fantastic smell and taste of delicious chocolate cookie flavor (i’d easily put it in my top3 flavors of all times).

6 Likes

If I get to make a cookie dough i like, i will be very happy :slight_smile: So I hope this is the one that will be my main ingredient. Hadnt looked at chefs flavours at all. The only i tried from them is fried ice cream some time back. Appreciate your help, got my hopes up i will get there :wink: thanks

5 Likes

My order from chefs finally came today. Now i can start mixing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Let us know if you come anywhere close. Happy mixing!

3 Likes

So far iam getting the right flavors with
(CC) cookie dough
(Cap) sugar cookie v1
(Cap) chocolate fudge brownie v2.
Not to sure about the fudge brownie, but iam getting some really good tastes!
Now i have to find the right percentages and make my own and better cookie dough :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The more i try with different ingredients, the far from it i think im getting. Iam still new to the diy, so i will hit a wall sometimes i know. I get a very nice flavor but still missing the last thing. Like i miss a sugary/buttery exhale… i dont know :confused: ive tried messing with inw biscuit, cap sugar cookie, double chocolate v2, fudge brownie v2, both dark and clear choc(tfa). I like inw biscuit more than cap. I will get there! But when, i have no clue :smiley:

Oh yea, tried adding bit of cap golden butter to :smiley:

5 Likes