[REQ] Juice Cloud Breakers Purple Berry

can anyone make juice cloud breakers (Purple Berry)

Ty

1 Like
5 Likes

@Fire2 Details always help out requests…

A perfect blend of sourness of blueberry, the tingling of raspberry, the crunchy juiciness of grapes and the sweetness of strawberry.

4 Likes

Welcome to ELR. Haven’t heard of that one. What do you taste when you vape it?

4 Likes

blueberry … idk anyway :DDDD but he is so goooooood

2 Likes

The link to the recipe says

Blueberry
Raspberry
Grape
Strawberry

now all he has to do is buy up those flavors, figure his nic and base out and mix till it comes close…
I’d assume it is a predominant blueberry grape and the raspberry strawberry are in the background.

4 Likes

You really need to focus on the juice… ie:

I taste this on the inhale
this on the exhale

the mouth feel is liquid or…

how you feel it tastes as a whole…

any little bit you can give, the better off someone can help you.

5 Likes

If you just blast it with the brightest and baddest flavors those fruits have to offer the laws of physics wouldn’t allow it to suck.

HS Blueberry
FLV Alpine Strawberry
FE Grape
INW Raspberry Malina.

All of them above 2% of course, although that is probably weak. I’d add maybe .02% FW Sweetener to round out those flavors.

4 Likes

2% Alpine Strawberry? You must be joking!

4 Likes

4 Likes

“Right now, you are tasting the juice, but I… I need you to FEEL the juice, become one with it, let it flow into your third eye”

3 Likes

10:1 that the raspberry is sweet raspberry tfa. like 4-5 percent. …I feel it to be true.

2 Likes

but that alpine… yeah go ahead and use it at 2%…
You gona wish you had it knocked down to .2 point 2 percent…

but don’t do as I say… do what you think is best for you… :laughing:

6 Likes

Does anyone know the blend of near flavor yet?

1 Like

Have you found a recipe that seems to have the same profile?

2 Likes

Just curious… have you taken anything on board that everyone above has said? It looks a lot like you want a free recipe without putting any time and effort in it. Several people have asked you for extra information and all you can say is “blueberry”, “it’s good” and “is it ready?”. You are asking people you don’t know to put time and effort in your request and you don’t really return the courtesy.
There are a few people here who can make you a recipe you’ll enjoy for payment, but that’s not usually how this works.

Most of us don’t know the juice you’re talking about and have to go by detailed descriptions from you. With the knowledge of flavors that we have (and there are hundreds of them), we can save you a lot of time and effort to get as close as possible to what you want.
If you just come in with a request for an unknown recipe with a very vague sales description, the most we can do is help you google if there is already a clone and go by that.

Making a clone, even if you have the original juice in front of you, can often take dozens of different versions, months in the making and not to mention a bit of money to buy the different concentrates to match.
If all you can make out is “blueberry”, I’d say get yourself over to chefsflavours.co.uk (or your preferred vendor) and get yourself a dozen or so blueberries, see where that gets you. I’m sure you’ll find a blueberry you’ll enjoy.

4 Likes

Dude why u mad ?? Ofc i give him money if i get this flavor!?!? And i give u name this juice and i told u the flavor is mix blueberry and strawberry idk why u mad chill chill please :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I’m not mad, I’m perhaps just not the warmest and fuzziest person around … different people, different personalities.

Yes, you’ve said it’s blueberry… but is it like a sweet blueberry, a sour one, does it taste like the real fruit or like a candy? Can you make out if it’s an American style blueberry or more the European one (bilberry)?
Without such information, we cannot even get close to what you’re asking for. We’re all real people with real families and although we’re here to help people we cannot go around buying all those juices for everyone who comes in for a clone request. It costs a lot of time, effort and money to make a good clone and if someone comes in and doesn’t even want to stop and think about a flavor description, I’ll just point it out so you’ll understand what it all involves.
Someone has asked you for example

And all you say is “blueberry” and “it’s soo good”. That’s not very helpful.
It’s like you want your wife or mother to make that nice meal you had in a restaurant and all you can say “it tasted like meat”. We need much more detail in order to help you.

5 Likes

fd34cc95c7bace82196b31ba6b5cfe6e

6 Likes

Most of us do NOT vape vendor juice, and are rather proud of that fact. Vendor juices 90% of them…
Suck!

Who you gona give money to? Hopefully the site to help keep it going… but other than that, recipes posted publicly are free to try and use. We aint mad, and we aint you, begging for a recipe not many here have a clue, and if you do not tell what the juice tastes like, how is anyone going to know what the heck you talking about, dude… Aint no one mad at all… You are, I guess the Sunday morning comic… :stuck_out_tongue:

So if you can do a break down, someone will be more than happy to help. You really need to learn on your own. Figure it out… or Keep buying juice.

4 Likes