[REQ] Juice Head Guava Peach

I just recently moved and found that my DIY materials got mixed up in the packing so, out and unable to mix any more, I was forced to go out and buy a bottle of commercial for the first time in a few years. Guy in the shop suggested Juice Head and the Guava Peach turned out to be fantastic.

Is anyone else around these parts a fan that might have a good starting point for a clone? I’m specifically interested in getting at the sort of juicy/wet quality it has, like popping in a fresh stick of a really fruity gum.

Any help is appreciated.

3 Likes

Never tasted the juice you mentioned but on the recipe side a search showed this. It probably won’t be the same but would be a start to get you going.

5 Likes

Thanks very much. I had seen there were some Peach Pear clones but I figured it couldn’t hurt to see if anyone had a clearer ideas about the combination of Peach and Guava since I have no experience with either.

1 Like

Seems to be missing Guava. Would’nt go much higher in percentages .Pear is there to juice up the dry peach and give it some sweetness… I would leave them alone. Look to cut in other high percentage flavors to add your Guava.

2 Likes

What % would you suggest to put the guava in? I have sweet guava CAP.

1 Like

Single flavor is all over the board.
It will depend how you want to present it in the recipe. Front or back or somewhere in between I would start at four percent and work up from there. Remember you will be cutting other flavors you to keep from keeping your flavors in line(over flavoring).

2 Likes