[REQ] Juul pod Golden Tobacco

hello, i’ve quit cigarette 1-2 month ago by juul with a golden tobacco pod juice, then i switch to mod system with mtl coil, now the problem is i can’t find that golden tobacco juice anywhere, i’ve searched couple recipes and tryed but didn’t even get close to that, what i want is if someone experienced with flavours and used that golden tobacco pod, could you please tell me atleast what kind of tobacco taste it is and wich flavours i should try to make as close as possible, its been 1-2 month since i used that juice i only remember it was like a cigarette/cigar feeling sweet but no too much and beautiful cigar smell i guess, btw i don’t wanna recommends of different tastes, again only asking to people that used this with juul before and can tell wich tobacco flavour i should try example tfa-fa etc, hope you dont mind my noobie english. best regards.

6 Likes

Since no one has replied yet I assume not many have used Juul here. I personally have not tried that flavour you’re talking about, but I have tried other gold tobacco e-liquids. they all very similar to what you are describing. I also really like it and I think it is mainly a RY4 flavour (which is a caramel tobacco mix I think) with some extra tobacco on top.
Try searching for recipes with RY4 in them. I suggest try DaMomma’s RY4 Delight. if that is too sweet try Goofy’s Juice.
and congratulations on quitting! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Ashkan thank you so much for your reply, i actually tryed RY4 double flavour with some more but it was not even close totally different flavour, for example i’ve tryed Golden tobacco without Red Type II Blend (TPA) because couldn’t find in my country, it was very different flavour than what i was looking, tryed it alone without mixing with other still not what i was looking, you are right tho, there is definitely couple tobacco’s on it also maybe little bit fruity feeling while you exhale it

3 Likes

I feel you pain my friend, I really do, and I wish there was something I could do to help. When I first started vaping I had a “tobacco” flavor and when I couldn’t find it I just grabbed a different “tobacco” and then other tobacco’s and not one of them tasted even close and each one was different. I didn’t want flavors, I only wanted tobacco and I finally had to try something else.

Good Luck. I hope you find what you are looking for.

2 Likes

@Dan_the_Man thank you for your kind words and hope you are happy aswell with what you’ve found, my quality of life is totally changed %100 positive way after i switch to vape from cigarette. i wont give up till i find it, because its still on the market and someone experienced with flavours probably can tell what is inside even with couple draw’s, hoping and waiting that savior.

2 Likes

Have you ever tried NETS? Naturally extracted tea an tobacco. They are quite awesome and taste exactly like tobacco. I have a couple I could send you if you live in the states.

2 Likes

no i didn’t, didn’t even know something like that exists, unfortunatelly im not from states thank you, but i decided to try some more recipes from here end of this month, its gonna cost alot but i have to do it, lets see if i can find a good one for my adv

2 Likes

Bummer. Do you mind telling me where you live? I would love for you to try some NETS but even if I can’t send them you can make them.

Either way, I wish you good luck in finding your ADV.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue as well. I’m trying to find a golden tobacco from Juul replacement in a refillable form. I’m going to follow this thread and if I ever find it. I will come back and let you know.

3 Likes