[REQ] Keep it 100 Krunchy Squares

It’s more of a buttery rice cereal with marshmallows…

Tricks? :stuck_out_tongue:

Just grateful we are all different… happy you are enjoying the flavors, Fiddy… :wink: As always…

4 Likes

I can’t say much about it yet because I just mixed it up … but so far it tastes and smells good and my first drips were very satisfying as well.
Nothing overpowering, well balanced. I do get the cereal and crunch, the cinnamon is mild (compared to the other FLV cinnamons). The frosting, cream and pudding all do their jobs well so far. Give it a try and be surprised :wink:

I don’t think putting marshmallow in this would appeal to me, nor any pastry zest. Sweet Cream would probably be OK but then you’d want to lower the frosting to keep the sweetness in check. Maybe I’ll do one with Milk and Sweet Cream next time, there’s always room for adaptations :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have done quiet a few mixes with the crunch cereal… One of my friends, JJ gets a sock or cardboard from it… I have tinkered with that one flavor for 4 yrs trying to figure out how she gets that… I know my limits on it myself… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yes tricks boy that flavor is dark

3 Likes

mhmm but so tasty! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Absolutely…

3 Likes

Plan on testing tonite or tmrw

3 Likes

I do as well , i think I told you it was my first FLV flavor and i used it at like 4pct and almost puked lmao…But even at low pcts i get a mushroom taste which I cant stand mushrooms lol

2 Likes

Odd… I have chased that flavor all over, @fidalgo_vapes… from 2 drops in 10 to 10 in 10… for all the cereals and breads… I just dont get it… but I do pick up a “soupy” if I go too far… and the cinnamon really kills it for me on the ctc… I wish it did not… but it happens with the cinnamon roll too… Now however… if I am messing with any of the other cinnamons… Im fine, keeping it in my normal use which is 1-2 drops in 30ml. Go figure! :cry:

2 Likes

Hey its not just you Smoky…I disagree with fresh03 , Wayne, Folkart , Concrete , ID10T all of them…Lmao :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

You are not the only one. I refuse to say more and my list goes on, but I will agree with this statement :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mine as well…The flip side of disagreeing is that ive also learned from everyone as well including you my friend …Back to the regularly scheduled program

3 Likes