[REQ] Keep it 100 Krunchy Squares

Hi there. My elected state officials deemed me unable to make an adult choice on my own, and made it for me. I can no longer get Krunchy Squares anywhere. Ive been mixing up a bunch of recipes and found a few I like. there all fairly good, but not my every day vape. Thanks

6 Likes

Looking up a profile. Cinnamon Toast Crunch with slightly sweet milk. I can’t do cinnamon at all so no help whatsoever on that front.

4 Likes

I’m thinking cinnamon crunch flavorah. Maybe with cream flv too. What’s for the milk part, though?

4 Likes

This is something that turned out pretty good…Shameless plug here . This is a profile.i do want to go back and make better in the future

7 Likes

@dysrupt, this @fidalgo_vapes fellow knows what he’s doing. If you’re willing to spend on these, I’d recommend you trying that one out.

8 Likes

Awesome thanks, Ill give that a try.

4 Likes

Ty @anon70102222 i will say that for someone that is use to Commercial Liquid you may want to boost the Cinnamon Crunch to 3pct and keep the sweetener close. Please try it without sweetner first…Good luck @dysrupt and again your too kind Phil_Fish

7 Likes

Looking good, I’m going to give that one a try today.
We need more shameless plugs like this :+1:

6 Likes

I agree. Nothing shameful about helping others in thier smoking cessation journey.

4 Likes

It tastes good from the shake … hope this will last until it’s steeped a bit more :wink:
I only made a 30ml, will go down fast. Thanks @fidalgo_vapes

4 Likes

I do not remember how it hold up over time lol…But ty please let me know. Its been awhile.since ive made that one

2 Likes

3 orders this week to get 1 missing flavor in this recipe or that recipe. 600 in the stash and is anyone shocked that I’m missing 1 flavor for this recipe, NO lol. However I will add it to my shopping list for the next order. Graham cracker is the culprit this time

4 Likes

If you read the notes, you can also use RF SC Graham Cracker at 0.5%
It probably won’t change the profile very much

4 Likes

Missing that as well. Mainly just the TPA graham flavors. Thanks for trying to help though!

4 Likes

Which GC do you have Caps V1 , FW , RF will all work I was keeping this recipe all Flavorah , the Cap V1 should work well bc of the Cinnamon note in it

2 Likes

Try the Grahan Cracker Clear at 1 to 1.5 pct should work

2 Likes

I wouldnt be able to push the cinnamon crunch cereal beyond 1%… after that the cinnamon gets really bossy in a mix for me… and then it gets what I call soupy. more of a cereal syrup than an actual cereal taste. AP or even beer nuts could help this out too, as well as starch base and a touch of pastry zest…
Sweet cream and milk go hand in hand… and a touch of marshmallow for some sweetness…

but this would just me my approach, I am sure I have something similar in my pile of recipes too… :wink:

5 Likes

I’ll have to go with the clear. See how it goes. Thanks for the sub suggestions. Still my weakest point of mixing

3 Likes

Tbe three maim flavors in this recipe is The FLV Cinnamon Crunch , Vanilla Pudding and Cream…The other flavors are supporting those …The GC is helpimg the Cinnamon Crunch with more of an impression of the crunch/ toast. , the frosting is sweetening up the mix and helpi g this the creams making them more of whole milk…Anyway that’s my theory lol

2 Likes

I finally have the Milk and sweet cream from FLV , also picked up anothe 11 flaves I didnt have …I wonder if marshmallow treat would work well in a Cereal Mix??? Anyway …Ty for your thoughts , I do disagree with the Cinnamon Crunch being 1pct for me 3.5pct is great solo vape , ive had this conversation in the past with you I did take Cinnamon Crunch lower and have used it lower but not as the Main Note in a mix…the Milk and Sweet Cream ill have to try in my next cereal mix…one of the 11 flaves were the fruit cereal one from FLV ( forgot name )

2 Likes