[REQ] Kilo Sour Series Strawberry formerly known as Bazooka Sour Straws

“Strawberry Sours by KILO E-Liquid exemplifies the perfect recreation of the sweet and sour straw candy, with the focal flavor of sweet, true strawberry that gives homage to the complexity of natural strawberry with a sour hit.”

For such a seemingly simple profile it’s been hard to nail down. Every clone I’ve tried has missed the mark. All of my attempts have failed. That description is spot on, its more of an authentic fresh strawberry followed up by sour strawberry candy. It’s a fantastic punch you in the mouth flavor that doesn’t leave you wanting anything. It’s not overly saturated and sickly either it’s just perfect. One thing I can say for certain is Strawberry Sour Belts by One on One smells exactly like it so I believe they definitely use it. But not on its own. That’s the best example I can give is if you could make it taste the same way Strawberry Sour Belts OOO smells that would be it to a T. It was my ADV and the only premium juice I continued to buy after switching to DIY because I couldn’t fill that void. :persevere: Being I live Massachusetts I can’t buy it anymore and now im suffering lol help me ease the pain? :tired_face: :joy:

Flavor
0.5 (FA) Sour Wizard
4 (OOO) Strawberry (Ripe)
3 (TPA) Strawberry (ripe)
7 (OOO) Strawberry (Sour Belts)
0.65 (CAP) Super Sweet

This recipe I found on All The Flavors isn’t far off the profile but it’s still lacking. The strawberry and the sour are there but it doesn’t punch you in the face like the original does, the flavor dissipates quickly after exhale and it doesn’t have the same bite, it’s also kind of dry. It’s the closest I’ve found but it’s still not where it needs to be. I suspect maybe the OOO Strawberry Ripe may actually be muting it? As the smell of that particular flavor doesn’t evoke anything from the original to me. I’m going to try a batch without it. I’ve tried some other clone recipes that used lemon and I can say for certain the original does not, at least not to where it’s detectable like the clone attempts they come off more as a strawberry lemonade. We are after purely authentic strawberry with sour candy bite. We are getting there! Anyone have any other ideas? Thanks guys! - Danny

3 Likes

Have you tried powerful sour CAP also use .2 of sour lemon VTA

4 Likes

Why not just buy the one shots from chef and save yourself from FAILURE

4 Likes

Dude, I have sent you a couple messages to see if your still alive. What?

2 Likes

I have been wondering about that as well

2 Likes

Try using a lil dragon fruit (cap) to enhance the strawberry and maybe add some sweet strawberry by (cap) also to make it juicy … I made a strawberry taffy recipe with those too and it was very strawberry and very juicy and the flavor stayed strong throughout I was very impressed. But I also had super sweet and cotton candy in it lol idk what I was thinking but it was fantastic…

2 Likes

@BGz would you share that recipe please

2 Likes

@Englishguy absolutely here ya go my very first recipe ever.

Strawberry Cream Salt Water Taffy

Ingredient %
Cotton candy TFA/TPA 1.50
Dragon Fruit (CAP) 1.50
Malted Milk (TPA) 0.50
Salt Water Taffy (FW) 2.00
Strawberries and Cream (CAP) 1.50
Strawberry Taffy (CAP) 3.00
Super Sweet (CAP) 1.50
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 3.00
Toasted Marshmallow (TPA) 0.50

Flavor total: 15%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

Thank you i have all apart from Salt Water Taffy (FW) :frowning:

2 Likes