[REQ] Kopparberg strawberry and lime juice

Anyone have the recipe for kopparberg strawberry and lime juice please i want to make 500ml i want to replicate FRUKT cyder version juice locker makes it

3 Likes

It might be helpful to include a link to the retail flavor (somewhere that sells it that includes a description).

It sounds pretty simple, but there might be notes in the description that provide hints on which strawberry or lime is used. Especially given that every company under the sun makes a variation of strawberry! :wink:

(Also, FWIW, I edited the title to show it’s a clone request, and moved it to a more appropriate section. Hope it helps you.)

5 Likes

https://www.premiervaping.com/frukt-cyder.html

2 Likes

What happened to “Hello, my name is…”?
Welcome to the forums Antonys1981!

7 Likes

Welcome @Antonys1981 :raised_hand:

5 Likes

As an aside, the labeling on the Frukt Cyder juices is a great example of how it should be done. It’s informative, understated, easy to look at and identify and not insulting to adults. Good on them.

3 Likes

You gotta catch up with time old man, it’s all in the account name… those millennials are a different breed of people :rofl:

Welcome to ELR @Antonys1981 and good luck with the search. So many different strawberries and lime flavors (and they’re not my favorites) so without actually having vaped this juice and knowing the different flavors, I think it’s gonna be a difficult one to get right.

4 Likes

Truth!!!

3 Likes