[REQ] Looking for a Golden Graham's cereal recipie!

Hello, I love the cereal Golden Graham’s! I want to make that e-liquid! I tried but it didn’t come out so well. Anybody know of a recipe? Thanks!

3 Likes

@Brock350, I don’t know what all you’ve tried…but if I were to attempt it I might think of using some these ingredients in my experiments:

Honey - FA or TPA
Dulce de Leche - TPA
Sugar Cookie - CAP
Graham Cracker (clear) TPA
Vanillin (TPA)

1 Like

I will try that! I didn’t realize how strong the honey is from TPA! It’s all I could taste! Mine was similar to this but instead of dulce de leche, I used malted milk? I’ll give your recipie I shot! Thanks!

2 Likes

TPA Honey is SUPER STRONG !!! I can only stand a drop in 30 ml mix

1 Like

I havnt tried any but oneonone have lots of cereal flavors including golden grahams. I will prob pick up some cereal and cream flavors to try soon, the pricing has held me back. http://www.oneononeflavors.com/collections/cereal-flavors

1 Like

I know I am a little late to the party, but I recently started experimenting with cereal vapes, and i mixed a golden grahams recipe that actually tastes pretty much like the milk in the bottom of the bowl. Here it goes.

Cap graham crackers 3%
FA cookie 0.5% - 1%
FA honey 0.15%
TFA brown sugar 1%
TFA bavarian cream 2%
TFA whipped cream 2%
FA fresh cream 2%
FA oba oba 1%

The top 3 ingredients make up the golden grahams. It might work well with Cap sugar cookie instead of or with FA cookie but I’ve never tried it.

The bottom 4 ingredients mix into a sweet milk base, especially when mixed with Cap’s graham crackers. I find that tfa whipped cream is an exellent carrier for milk flavor as it does smell somewhat milky out of the bottle and is not oveely vanilla flavored. FA fresh cream is what turns whipped and bavarian creams into sweet milk. I wouldn’t go over 2% though as I think you would get a spoiled milk flavor over that percentage. I’ve included oba oba because to me it smells milky and I did not have FA meringue at the time but if you ever sub it with 1% FA Meringue instead please let me know how it goes.

The recipe tastes amazing freshly mixed, just shake it well. It is very sweet though so keep that in mind.

Please let me know what you think if you ever get to mixing this. I’d love some feedback ! Hope you enjoy it.

3 Likes

I have read that Flavorah Cinnamon Crunch is spot on. I will let you know when my flavors arrive from them.

Edit: oops. Golden Grahams, not Cinnamon Toast Crunch lol.

3 Likes

Bump ^^^^

5 Likes

Why, why, whyyyy you gotta make me buy more PG-based flavors?!?! I let some FLV into the house, and now look what you’ve done!

3 Likes

Hehe, sorry @Plunderdrum. This one rather pissed me off, as I wasted a shit ton of “graham cracker” attempts, over, and over to get this right. I just got reminded of this, as I shared it on @Steampugs’s website, and a UK mixer had asked if I could provide any subs. I was a solid NO on that, as it had to be mixed exactly as written. I felt bad I couldn’t suggest any subs, but I couldn’t, especially after all the ERRORS, in the trial and error I suffered through. Despite the hassles for him, he obtained the OP flavors, mixed it up, and is now a believer. I was glad to hear it. When you start tossing 65+ attempts down the drain, to get one keeper, it’s nice that others agree with the ONE !!!

3 Likes

I know, I know @Plunderdrum, I know how the mix looks. “Where’s da Graham” ??. “Where’s da Molasses” ??. “Where’s da honnnnney” ?? I know, I know …

3 Likes

Not at ALL, good sir! When I read the ingredients my very first thought was “that makes perfect sense!” When I matched them up to my far removed taste memory, there was no real Graham flavor in the rl cereal, as i recall…and we ALWAYS added our own Honey on top when I was a kid. I must try this.

2 Likes

You ARE smarter than I am, because the first (whole lot) attempts had an array of grahams, etc. I was getting tired of flushing, so went in a different direction, and I kept looking at it thinking, “Now what the hell was I thinking”, LOL.

2 Likes

I know what you mean. Sometimes you can emulate flavors better by not using the vape equivalents! Weird how that works.

2 Likes

Oh, noonono! (au contraire?)
I believe I would have approached it much the same, and probably given up. So, there’s that.

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer that waffle cone is straight genius… I can see that.
Now it goes on my wish list, twice today I hear about it… Thanks SD

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Iv3shf. If you end up mixing up that GG, let me know what you think. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Certainly will SD, loved how it looks, so I adapted it and kept a copy, just missing the WC but I love Waffles so it won’t be a weight in my stash… already made a gd Waffle with maple and VIC, a classic.
Love the KISS approach on that one, will let u know!

BTW… mind reading??? 3 outta four… :rofl: :joy: :joy: :laughing:

2 Likes

I might have to flip that to an all flv… but then… Sd there is that honey peach too :stuck_out_tongue:
giggles :smiley:
it’s already in the mail!! I might have it on Monday! :stuck_out_tongue:

Post offices are closed tomorrow…

1 Like