[REQ] Looking for a recipe to recreate Fantasi Orange

Tried a sample few draws of Fantasi Orange from Malaysia and just had to buy a bottle. At £10 for 30ml broke my DIY heart. Any out come up with a good recipe for Orange Fanta.

1 Like

Description states:

Fantasi Orange Ice is inspired by the famous Fanta Orange fizzy drink. Ultra delicious orange soda with a touch of ice. Try it today to believe it.

2 Likes

A little info here

3 Likes

You win the “more alert” award today :+1::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Not Orange Fanta but similar

4 Likes

Thanks to all who answered , will have to go shopping for flavours
. Think the one with champagne sounds very interesting, wonder if the real thing will work!

1 Like

Sounds like you will be chasing oranges along with me. It’s a touh road. I would recomend adding sweet tangerine cap to the cart. Beyond that I am stuck.

Flavorart is coming coming out with two new orange flavors. They will be available hopefully sometime this month. That is my next stop.

3 Likes

I’m chasing orange right now too. I have 3 recipes so far but this is one I want to work out bad. An orange and lemon version. When I was kid the lady across the street would take the porous King Leo peppermint sticks and cut a hole in an orange, then you would suck the orange juice up through the peppermint stick. It was so aweesome. I want to capture that.

And this

4 Likes

Divine One Shots’ FanTastic is reckoned to be very tasty - the recipe is publicly available, erm, elsewhere… :wink:

2 Likes

I too am looking to perfect fantasi ice. I’ve tried a couple of small mixes and mates who have tried it are impressed. I think it needs something else and done a second which is better in terms of ice effect, I’m undecided on flavour of v2.
I’d appreciate any feedback on this or v2…

2 Likes

Is this the one you speak of?

1 Like

If I’d thought that it was appropriate to link elsewhere, I’d have done it.
:rage:

2 Likes

Still working on the shopping cart, it’s getting longer with every post. Now regretting getting rid of all my empty flavour bottles! Could do with them for sample mixes.

1 Like

I suggest Health cabins orange soda. Its spot on orange soda but tread lightly it is very strong 1% at the most. It will yield more of an orange crush however so a flavor like FW blood orange or something similiar will be needed as well. Layer in a few oranges. Maybe SC orange 1% or FA orange 1% and some sweetener and that’ll do it. I heard RF orange is good too…

2 Likes

Have you tried Health Cabins Cream Soda? I was wondering how that was.

2 Likes

No. I use ooo cream soda with great sucess tho. I forget where i got them even is it Onestop that sells them?

2 Likes

Yea one stop sells health cabin!

2 Likes