[REQ] looking for Dinner Lady's apple sours clone

Ahhhhh I’m not much of a swetner guy , but I believe TPA has EM which will mess those sharp notes up that you want . Grab some FW sweetner or Cap SS …

3 Likes

I’ll give CAP super sweet a shot I have seen it and it’s concentrated so 1-4% is what alot of people say would be the Max

3 Likes

That would be crazy high. But 2 pct is Industry Standard for commercial juice …Start at .5 pct you can add more if its not sweet enough

5 Likes

:point_up: This!! Ethyl Malitol (spell?) is a big muter if you use even the slightest bit too much…

3 Likes

Apple flavours are my jam!
It’s my ADV so looking to save and make my own is kinda needed

I’d smoke 20ml daily

5 Likes

I hear ya …And when you nail something you like its the best feeling , also usually better than commercial

4 Likes

I like my sweet flavors and use only 0.5-2% for Cap SS.

3 Likes

OK so cap 2% max
Yeah Roger that boss I don’t need a super sweet mix too sweet is off putting

5 Likes

Lots of good apples out there , when you want to do an apple pie let me know ill steer you in the right direction of what apple flaves you will want

4 Likes

.5 pct is gonna sweeten your liquid up Alot , especially compared to what TPA has done

5 Likes

Deserts funny enough isn’t my jam idk why same with custards and creams…
Just fruits I seem to like best

5 Likes

all good …Im a Fruit and Cream guy myself but enjoy a well mixed Dessert …Alright gotta go have some sweet dreams ttyl

4 Likes

I understand that! I’m a fruit lover, myself!

When you get a chance, go over to the recipe side and enter your flavors into your stash so we can better assist with advice based on what you have available to you. :blush:

2 Likes

I know I’ll do a dance when that comes and I’m being optimistic but I’m persistent I have no alternative

3 Likes

Also, let me know if you’re interested in branching out into more adventurous flavour blends outside of apples…

I have a few you might like. Just simple, sweet fruit mixes… If you’re interested. I have a bunch with peach. I am to peach as you are to apples, lol

3 Likes

Could eat a peach for hours
Nasty juice has a beautiful peach…
It’s where I got the first apple ( Green ape) and was like Thats it my ADV is apple

4 Likes

The hubs is loving two of my peachy blends, right now. LOL he’s gone through a 100ml of each and i just mixed him up some more.

3 Likes

Going to keep this thread open and add to it I’ve a few private recipes just beta testing single flavours and a few mixs but nothing worth sharing as their not that good imo

Like TFA apple candy & granny Smith ( tart apple) super bad consentrates don’t buy em you’ll be sorry lol can still taste how bad they are

3 Likes

I hate FA bottles. Impossible to read. Flavour Creative is easier, and cheaper as you say. I think I picked that up from you a long time ago, and it’s saved me a fortune, so thanks enormously for that. Most companies now do a re-bottled version of FA now at half the price. They are usually easy to spot, as they have some sort of Italian vibe to them.

5 Likes

LOL TFA Granny Smith!! It’s like vaping apple cider vinegar :frowning: so disgusting!!

2 Likes