[REQ] looking for Dinner Lady's apple sours clone

Hello all long time reader and first time poster…
I’m having trouble making / finding a clone of the dinner lady apple sours

Would do a backflip for a good clone to this juice as its my favourite

5 Likes

Could you post a description of the flavor? What stands out, to you?

Remember that taste is subjective and not everyone tastes everything the same way.

If you can give us an idea of what you’re looking for, someone may be able to point you in the right direction.

Keep in mind that many of us have never sampled “premium” juices and most have probably never had this particular flavor.

The more information you can give us on flavor notes and taste profiles, the closer someone may be able to get, should they take your request on… Good luck!

:blush::+1:

5 Likes

The flavour would be exactly like green apple jolly ranchers with a hint of sour

Or for those older EU pepz it tastes like the penny candy " apple jacks" ( not the cereal) but the candy

It’s exactly the smell of double apple by cap or inw
But stronger with a sweet note
But I’ve mixed both even to 20% but could not get the profile correct
I’ve a mix Steeping for 2 weeks now testing as it ages to see if the flavour appears so far the taste dosent equal to the smell :sob::thinking::green_apple::green_apple::green_apple:

5 Likes

I remember Apple Jacks. In my day they were 4 for a penny (an old one!). God I feel old. Thanks for that. You’ve just ruined my day, lol.

7 Likes

Ahh don’t just remember the good old days
Hence why I’m trying to get that Taste so I can feel like a big kid hahaha

6 Likes

Flavorah has a very good sour apple , you can also try to use Fuji by FA it has a pop to it that a lot of apples dont have…

Maybe push the apples high enough and add a drop or two of lime , just enough lime to give you that sour on the back end …

6 Likes

FA ( flavour arts)?
I’ve been ordering all them apples I can get my hands on I’ll grab em
Seen fuji by FA in alot of mixs just not being able to grab locally here

6 Likes

Yes the Fuji is from Flavour Art …Im not into Apples too much But that one has a good strong note that easily sits on top…

Where are you located

Capella had a Fuji butbive never triwd it

4 Likes

I’ve pushed double apple to about 20% I’ve tasted a flavour from a company called driphacks and they used lime
I’ve also seen some use strawberry ripe too

5 Likes

Oh I’m From Ireland…

5 Likes

Strawberry Ripe isn’t gonna help your Sour Apple notes imo , Double Apple ill have tontry againnits been awhilr…

Can you order from Chefs in the UK

6 Likes

A touch of any citrus will help you push the apple to pop… Lemon, lime, grapefruit, etc…

Fuji apple by FA is by far my favorite apple flavor. It’s sweet with a little bite without being bitter.

6 Likes

The smell I’m looking for smell like cap & inw double apple / two apples
I’m going to get some of the FA fuji and I was thinking
Just grabbing the sours flavour enhancer
I think it’s cap or Tfa that makes it

5 Likes

This can help , just start low and build up…I gotta run good luck …If a commercial company can do it then you can

5 Likes

Thank I’m going to check out chefs
I was using vapable and flavour boss
And a place in Ireland called pic’n’mix

6 Likes

Chefs is great and they ship everywhere , theybare also reasonable price with shipoing

5 Likes

Oh I know I have my work cut out thanks dude for your input

Yeah the sours will start off @ 1-2% as it overpowers easily

6 Likes

Flavour Creative on Chefs is Flavour Art rebottled it will save you money , you can also order original Flavours art bottles under flavour art at chefs FYI

5 Likes

Will definitely grab FA Fuji and single mix it see if that and double apple and two apples with a hint of sicily lime and a pop of sours

Just thinking now what sweetener should I use
Being using Tfa sweetener but might have to scrulose it up

5 Likes

My personal preference is Cap Super Sweet. It’s great at low percentages and doesn’t mute flavors!

3 Likes