[REQ] looking for Dinner Lady's apple sours clone

Lol I’m one of the users of the month woop woop

4 Likes

I placed an order with gremberry at 10:56am on Friday. At 12:36pm the same day, I received a shipping notification with tracking info! Apparently, they are QUICK!! It’s expected to arrive from Washington state to Oklahoma by Monday!

3 Likes
4 Likes

Nice! Saved it

3 Likes

So I’ve done my shopping on chefs got a overloaded cart waiting to pay for it

Payday can’t come fast enough

Got a jack & coke because covid 19 needs to be paired with whisky and apple vape :joy::tumbler_glass::green_apple::100::+1:

4 Likes

Here try this

5 Likes

Have tried it love it… Nasty juice green ape is a second
Just not willing to pay 11eur for 30ml pre mixed
In local store they don’t sell consentrate
Or 10 eur for consentrate
30ml mixed @ 20% = 150ml
I have it on my wishlist on chefs but out of stock atm

But top notch juice imo

4 Likes

I’ve used boss shot but consentrate library is lacking esp when it comes to flavorah
But I would recommend the site

2 Likes

3 Likes

I use chef flavours regularly when i order from them i receive my item the next day :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

So I’ve my B-day coming up soon and I think I’m going treat myself

6 Likes

That is a hella lot of sour apple

3 Likes

Yeah it did look kinda high to me too. ConcreteRiver got some good reviews for it though.

4 Likes

10 stars… no comments. Then again… I rarely see many comments on atf…
I don’t go out my way looking for those :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll mix that mix but start @ 1% maybe 0.5% just to be safe
But looking on flv says good till about 4% but I haven’t mixed it could just be a reference point to where it tastes chemically

3 Likes

there is actually many points where flv flavors mute off (fade) and come back, Xsoul.
The best way I have found is by using 10ml bottles… and drops.

I run solos from 2 drops or .04g on up to around 6-8 .( 12g/.16g )drops in 10ml

See where you start to taste, then where you really can tell what the flavor is, and keep notes. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah I mix by weight and before I make 30ml and up mix’s I use my 10ml tester bottles
I normally do a SAV hit it one or twice leave it for 3 days then 7days then 2weeks
And I make my notes on how the flavours develop and what flavours mature better

Mixing by weight / percent is more accurate then just using drops I’ve being told and I’m enclined to believe that I don’t mix without scales

As soon as I ship the flv consentrates I’ll have a better idea of what percentage will have that muting I know the concept that more consentrate dosent always mean more flavour

4 Likes

Let me ask you something, Xsoul…

How do you get your liquids into your bottle while on the scale?
Using a bottle or a dropper, even a syringe… you are still using drops… unless you just gush it all out. and that too… is considered… a drop :slight_smile: lolol

All drops do have a weight. (MSG) or an assigned weight amount to it.

Better to do a from low to high flavor test… than just a single percentage amount.

This way one can tell by discovery… when that flavor has been pushed to the max, dies and comes back. Just a single solo amount will never tell you that.

The best tool you have is the one in your mouth. It wont lie… if you use it right :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I normally take a mix I want or see then half the consentrate
I drip my consentrate yes lol but I don’t mix by ml
Mix and vape it then leave it for the 3 stage test I do 3 days 7 days and then 2 weeks
Then I take the recipe I have and add an extra percent or do it by half percent and mix and vape and test again

That’s solo mixs

Multi flavour mixs I mix solo before combining find the dominant flavour I want to come out them mix them equally depending on manufacturer mix percentage
And add all at 1 third of recommended mix percent of solo mix so if its 15% I’ll add all at 5%
And test the flavour over 2 weeks
After 2 weeks I’ll add more consentrate 1 third more of the dominant flavour I’m looking for and test again

If the flavours are still too muted on the other flavours I add 1% per flavour
And see

If i add to much flavour I’ll dilute the mix from 10ml to 20ml adding vg&pg
Witch half’s the percentage of flavours and add a lil more of what flavour I want to come out and
Mark out the percent of the background flavour that over powered so I don’t do it again

4 Likes

I have to agree with that @Xsoul, BUT, be advised, this has been a LONG running (and heated at times) debate here on ELR. As always, we all have to use what works for ourselves, and not be concerned with how others do things.

6 Likes