[REQ] Majestic Gauntlet

Trying to clone an Ejuice Majestic Gauntlet. Just wondering if anyone has that. Sure could help me out. Brand new to this Fit stuff. Had a vape shop mixing it for me but still has to pay a high price. Now, even though they cloned it just for me they say they can’t give me the recipe. I guess I understand. Anyway trying to figure it out. If you already have one would sure be grateful! Description=A decadent vanilla custard with roasted hazelnuts and a touch of premium tobacco rounds out this aromatic masterpiece.

4 Likes

H-h-hello! This is your friendly clone robot, D-D-Darkjester8-8-8-9,

To better assist with your clone request, I believe we have to check the a-a-archives of the vast system of the global share drive.

In my years of spreading the fit (did you mean DIY), lets just get these nuts and bolts together. (that’s a little bit of robot humor for you 0101010101)

With this flavor profile, try something like this for your starting base.

5 Likes

Welcome to the rabbit hole =) or now I guess it’s the robot hole…as long as they clean I have no problems with them.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I will defiantly give it a try!

1 Like

Okay, seeing the description here is my shot at it:

1.5% CAP Vanilla Custard V1
1% PUR Vanilla Tobacco
.5% FA Hazelnut

This should be a good base for you and tweak how you like it.

3 Likes

WOW, you are the greatest! I’ll give it a shot and let you know how it comes out. Again, thank you so much!

3 Likes

Did you try the Café Racer? Just making sure, I wasn’t posting out of sarcasm, but more that it fits into the category that you were asking for.

3 Likes

I have tried it. You are never wasting your breath with me. I like it and I meant to get back to you so sorry don’t mean to make excuses! However, I have had 2 family members pass and have been a little overwhelmed. When things settle just a little more I promise to get back to you with more info. And thank you so much for your help!
Terry Schwaighofer

2 Likes

Im sorry for your loss, we are here for support if you need it

4 Likes

Hi, things have settled down a little and I wanted to let you know I have tried your recipe and I have to say (it made a huge difference). I’m Loving it and it hasn’t even steeped yet. Thank you so MUCH for your help. Was mixing with the drops method but have ordered a scale. I think it will be easier to mix. Anyway, just wanted to say thank you so very much!!!
Terry Schwaighofer

2 Likes

I’m glad things are looking out and I’m glad you liked it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ve got some other flavors ordered and will start experimenting with those. But, as soon as I get the scales I’m going to mix a bigger batch for the one you told me for so it can steep good. Hope your doing good!
Terry Schwaighofer

1 Like

I just noticed this had Hazelnut… I would swap out the toasted almond with hazelnut to be a true rendition. @Skullblade789 's comment made me “huh?? whys hazelnut in it?” …but, I fact checked myself and I was wrong. haha :slight_smile: lessons learned.

Make sure to stick to manufacturer intended vg/pg of 70/30 split.

2 Likes