[REQ] Maroc Mint Clone (Flavorist)

Hi, I had a german liquid lately which was amazing. Someone knows a clone recipe? Was tasted a mix of maroc mint tea, touch of bubble gum and some lemon and tobacco I think… and sweet as hell of course.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @Tw3akz I hope you are able to find something. It is rare that any of us know about a commercial juice, but that doesn’t mean someone hasn’t tried it, it’s just unlikely is all.

Good luck.

4 Likes

No idea about matching the original and bubble gum does feel like more of a side effect of using the wrong mint than a requirement.
You could start with FA black tea at 1.6-2.0, FA peppermint at .4-.6 and FLV sweetness at .2-.4
If you want something that I know works, you can go for something like
1.8 FA black tea, .2 FLV sweetness and .8-1.2 INW Grapefruit White.
All of these flavours are good to have if they are things you generally like, easy to use and without issues.
Also, I favour tanks with lots of flavour, you might have to adapt the recipes up depending on your gear.

4 Likes

Thanks… I’ll try you recommendation for sure… Happen I got everything around already :sweat_smile: yea I’m really looking for an intense maroc mint tea… Everything additional is not a must but I really loved the taste of that one in the past.

4 Likes

Thanks! :blush:sure I will find some… Already have a nice Hakuna Iced Recipe here I wanna try… Still looking for a good mint tea mix but I gonna try some recommendations here for :sunglasses:

3 Likes