(req) minty orange

hi guys hope you can help me i’m looking to try and make a simple minty orange vape but i’m getting nowhere fast,flavours i have are Mandarin (FA),Anise (FA),FA Orange,Mad-Mix (Mad Fruit) (Red Bull) (FA).Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA),Peppermint (FA), it doesnt need to use all these i know that its not as complicated as the rest of the recipes on here but i’m a real noob and i’m struggling so any help would be greatly appreaciated oh and i like strong flavours
Cheers for taking the time to read this :+1:

Try:

Ingredient %
Orange (FA) 2.5
Mandarin (FA) 1
Peppermint (FA) 1

Flavor total: 4.5%

If you have Koolada, try adding 0.3-0.5% of it to give it some coolness :smile: Menthol would also work…

3 Likes

so you guys dig on the OJ/toothpaste combo? :confounded:

1 Like

I think a spearmint would taste better with orange personally. But if all you have is peppermint, let us know how it turns out.

1 Like

Yeah… I am not sure I’d use Peppermint with Orange…
I’d try CAP Menthol or Flavorah’s Cool Menthol and maybe a little Koolada.
I don’t have the FA Orange or FA Mandarin or I’d try it for you.

1 Like

Orange is one fruit flavor of many I don’t have yet. But it’s one I really need to get. Any good recommendations?

1 Like

Flavour Art is true, but it’s a bit harsh on the throat…

1 Like

cheers guys i have no idea what i am doing :grinning:so i guess its just try and see thaanks for all the help tho

1 Like

I can recommend not getting Cap’s juicy orange. By the time it gets to the point I can taste it, it makes me cough like crazy. I am liking Flavorah’s orange citrus a lot. Seems pretty true. While not orange, Inawera’s grapefruit is also a very nice citrus flavor. :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I was thinking a grapefruit would be a nice addition. I am slowly getting stocked up. But I keep using up flavors and am having to restock already. So I have been ordering 4oz bottles to restock with lol. I just ordered a bunch of Flavorart flavors, including Lime Tahiti Cold Press and Lemon Sicily. So now I have more to play with.

1 Like

And so it begins… :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol. If you only knew. I have only been vaping maybe 5 months. I have spent well over $2000 on this “little” hobby lol. But most of that has been mods and tanks and retail liquid, a lot of which I gave away to friends to help them quit analogs. Some of that of course is gearing up for making my own liquid. So I am hoping to get some of that back by not having to buy liquid any more. I still pop into my lvs every now and then to buy mods and stuff. But I think they are missing my every other day visits :neutral_face:

LOL I bet. “Switch to vaping, they said. You’ll save money, they said…”

I’ve definitely put more into hardware and DIY startup than I did before I got into DIY, but I’m okay with that right now. I’m still saving money by not smoking and I’m enjoying a hobby that keeps me sane when school makes me crazy. Win win. And, now that I feel pretty well set up, I don’t think I’ll need much other than upkeep for awhile (said no DIYer ever :stuck_out_tongue:).

1 Like

I agree with you jojo. I’ve spent a lot of money to get everything set up. I was smoking 3 packs a day. All the money i was spending on cigs i put into new flavors and things i need. But once you get everything you need. And the flavors you like. Then you get into saving money. At least thats the idea lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My collection of bottles (I am sure) would frighten most anyone here. I have bought bottles to transfer all of my current and future flavorings into, only to find out I don’t like them. So I just ordered different bottles to replace all those bottles. I have enough glass dropper bottles to start a Vape shop. UPS is at my house every single day waiting in line behind the mail man and the FedEx guy lol.

3 Likes

Lol i know the feeling. You will love this one. I had a order i put in last week. FedEx picked it. Took it to ups. Ups just took it to the post office today. The usps will bring it tomorrow. Never seen that one before. I was wtf lol

Lol. I have been there. Never all three though! That’s awesome lol.

LOL I had the same thought when I read that recipe. I would go for Spearmint instead of Peppermint though. I love it mixed with some peach or white peach.