[REQ] Mom and Pop - Engima

I was wondering if anyone had a clone or a recipe that is similar to this?
It’s a Watermelon/Dragon Fruit based flavour and it’s incredible.
I don’t think I’ve vaped anything as tasty as it.

Any ideas would be amazing.

Is it creamy, bakery or clean and refreshing?

It’s just a really fruity refreshing flavour. I recommend people trying it, I would have a litre of the stuff if I didn’t have to pay the premium lol.

It looks like they sell it as a flavor concentrate. But it is highly priced, $7.95 / 10ml.

Also, here is some discussion on them.

Oh don’t do that to me, that makes it even more tempting!
If it wasn’t shipping from America I would bite the bullet and get some concentrate… It will end up costing me 20$ to get a 10ml bottle over :frowning:

Now not knowing whether the DF is more prominent or if the WM is, it is hard to make a recommendation.

This is what I would try to start with. This will give you a flavor base that you can then use just like any other flavor concentrate to use in your recipes.

(Flavor Base) Enigma

Ingredient %
Cactus (INAWERA) 5
Dragonfruit (TPA) 60
Watermelon (TPA) 35

Flavor total: 100%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I have added some Catus (Inawera) to add some “wetness” to the flavor combo.

This is what it looks like to make a 10ml sample batch.

Ingredient ml
Cactus (INAWERA) 0.5
Dragonfruit (TPA) 6.0
Watermelon (TPA) 3.5
1 Like

If you try what I gave you, let me know what %s you ended up going with. I hope it works out for you.

That’s perfect, thanks dude. I’ll order some cactus today as I’ve never used it!

I use it in small amounts in my fruity recipes as it adds a “wetness” that really helps them out a lot.

I can’t seem to find a supplier for cactus, any recommendations?

You could also try making it without the cactus while you wait on it to come in. That way you can get your DF & WM ratios worked out. Then when the cactus comes in, add it like I suggested above and you will see what I mean about how it really adds that great something to the flavor profiles.

Let me know how it goes.

I’ll definitely give it a mix without the cactus tonight and see how it goes. Can you recommend a cactus supplier?

Bull City Vapor

So I emailed mom and pop. They added a 120ml option for 29.95$. That is some serious customer service right there!
I am still going to have a go with that flavour base this evening, as I didn’t get a chance last night.

2 Likes

Cactus came next day! I shall whip this up tonight and get back to you.

1 Like

How’d it go with that mix?

Not sure where you’re from but a few uk vendors like Chefsvapor sell the Enigma concentrate

@bluenose63 I didn’t even know :frowning:

@bearkat I cracked it open last night, it’s not terrible but it doesn’t taste quite right, I might try flipping the percentages on the watermelon and dragonfruit?