[REQ] Mossy Oak by Vapor Hut

Manufacture’s link: https://www.thevaporhut.com/product/mossy-oak/

I’ve made a few attempts at this juice but have had no real success. If you have tried this juice or have an idea what might work, I would appreciate your suggestion.

Many thanks in advance!

1 Like

I have a Mossy Oak recipe that is about 94% of the real deal. It’s closer than any Mossy Oak clone that I have found up to this point. I don’t want to post the recipe yet, because I am waiting on one last ingredient that should be arriving in 2 days.
I read the post that said it was mixed with nothing but FW concentrates and that would make sense, but my goal was to copy the flavor, not the recipe. So that’s what I tried to do.

Following for interest

I’d definitely be interested in seeing what you’ve put together…

Well the final ingredient for Cottonwood (Mossy Oak Re-Mix) will be in my mailbox tomorrow, it’s sitting at the post office right now. Give me 2 or 3 days to get it layered in right and I’ll drop that recipe. It may be sooner than that. It may be sooner if I get it the first time. Like I said though, it’s not 100%. Only 92-94%. But I did take the advice of the other post and I placed an order for Banana, Bananas Foster, Banana Nut Bread, Cinnamon, Cinnamon Roll, and Sweetener all from FW. That way I can break it down from that angle as well. Haha

Well, I only have a few FW flavors and no plans to order anything, FW or otherwise so… Let me know how it turns out but I won’t be making it anytime soon.

I’ll get the recipe finished and posted and you can see what direction I took it. And eventually you can try it. Hell, I’ll mix it up and send it to you if you want.

Well here is the link to the finished recipe. I tried to post it several times but it kept posting a different recipe.