[REQ] Nasty Juice Silver Blend clone

Hi I’m a beginner to diy and have made my first 2 recepies and it was awesome. Recently i had vaped Nasty Juice Silver Blend tobacco series would love to clone it but I can’t find any and even if i wanted to make my own i dont know what is that specific tobacco that’s really good. Can anyone please help. i will add a link to the ejuice https://shop.nastyjuice.com/product/tobacco-silver-blend/ . would really really appreciate the help. thanks.

2 Likes

Be favored with the exquisite and elegant tobacco series. Classic and upscale blend, with hints of vanilla custard in each puff. Blended to perfection that you cannot help but crave for more.

Tags: flavor, sweet tobacco, tobacco, vanilla.

3 Likes

idk how this would be helpful?!

1 Like

Hi and welcome to ELR.

Maybe because it’s nice for others who are trying to help to see all relevant information in the thread instead of having to click on a set of links?

Since you’re new to the forum, here are some useful guidelines when you request a clone recipe:

Since I’m not really a tobacco vaper and don’t know this juice myself, I can’t be of much help so I’ll withdraw with this being said. Good luck with your search and happy mixing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Kitty_Kennedy spend some time poking around on the recipe side of ELR. I found a few vanilla tobaccos…

4 Likes

You know what? 7 Leave Ultimate and VC V1 would be pretty amazing with a nut like Pistachio TPA

3 Likes

thanks for the reply but im actually looking for the exact clone or atleast similar without any other flavours. :raised_hands::smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the help and tip @anon28032772 :smile:

2 Likes

thanks mate, this was really helpful :raised_hands::star_struck:

1 Like

YOU WOT M8!? EXACT CLONE?!BurstBubble

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: i know i wont get exact clone but if somebody could tell me which is that tobacco flavour in it would be awesome that’s all. if someone who have tried it mostly they would know ryt? (hoping that someone is a diy-er)

2 Likes

you may get close, but exact clones are extremely difficult, time and money consuming and often, it’s not worth it because you can easily end up with a juice that you’ll like even more in the hunt for it.
People usually start in DIY with clone requests because it’s all they have for comparison. Quickly it’ll become clear to you that DIY is so much more than that… and a little further down the road you wouldn’t want to return to store bought juices.

2 Likes

No need for clone… Here is the oneshot from chef’s

@Kitty_Kennedy here you go, I thought it sounded familiar.

5 Likes

but bro there is no description on how much percentage to mix with! this is the one though.

2 Likes

Join their FB group and ask them, I can’t do that for you

4 Likes

I’ve already joined, I’ll do the same then. thanks for the tip bro🙌

3 Likes

Take care young man

4 Likes

It should be on the bottle

3 Likes

When I said “I can’t help you” I was being literal… They banned me from their group… BUT 20% is the mix and I am going order a bottle because it sounds lovely.

6 Likes

No doubt because of one or more witty and colorful metaphors. :sunglasses:

4 Likes