[REQ] Nillionaire!

I know a lot of people on here don’t do clones, but was wondering if anyone could help me with something similar to IVC’s Nillionaire.
The description states,
[“Fruits and crisp citrus with a smooth finish make this rainbow sherbet a balanced all day vape”]
I keep hitting roadblocks and all my mixes are coming out too perfume-like.
If you haven’t tried it, I wouldn’t be able to explain it, except what the description states. It is a perfect summer Vape and is so refreshing.
Like I said, I’m not looking for an exact clone, but some assisted direction would be helpful.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Post your recipe, but I’d bet too high on the flavors %

1 Like

Yes please post the recipe you are using, and make sure to include the brand names of the flavors you are using. I’m finding out the certain brand/flavors tend to bring out other brand/flavors best qualities. IE Capella Juicy Orange makes TPA Peach just sing. While the TPA Mandarin Orange mutes TPA Peach horribly.
For tigers blood I used to use all TPA now I use Capella coconut and half and half TPA and Capella for the watermelon with Capella Sweet Strawberry. It taste about ten times better than my original.

2 Likes

I know They are using one on one flavors for the sherbet base… Rainbow sherbet top shelf n rainbow sherbet house… That’s as far as I’ve gotten took me buying every sherbet frOm every vendor to find that out… Been trying more one on ones flavors as I think the whole recipe might be from them

1 Like

Hmm…I never thought to use ooo flavoring. I have 3 different rainbow sherbets, but I was hitting dead ends. I just decided to start from scratch.
Will have to get some OOO.
At this point, I completely gave up.

1 Like

Any luck on getting close to this? It’s about the only flavor I want to vape and would love to diy

1 Like

Looking to make a rainbow sherbet flavor, did you ever have any luck with this?

Just started using OoO lately and will have to try their sherbet.

1 Like

I did read in another forum that someone had found that TPA Citrus Punch smelled very close to the Nillionaire E-Liquid, leading them to believe it is the base concentrate in it.

“I’ve been in the same boat as you guys for a while now, Nillionaire is a damn fine and unique vape and been wanting to clone it for the longest since I seem to go through it like liquid crack lol this is my 1st version since I picked up a bottle and started smelling all my flavors and picked up citrus punch and they damn near smelled the same and that’s when I knew that was the citrus base they were using and worked around that. This is close I’m telling ya. Any feed back would be great.”

I don’t have it myself, but maybe someone else who has used it can chime in on how it is. I was going to throw it in my cart at Nicotine River, but it is one of those combustible liquids that raises the price of shipping to $22 :anguished: I think I will hold off until I am putting in a bigger order.

Have you had any luck cloning this since you started this thread? Have not had the original juice myself, but am after a Rainbow Sherbet style vape.

Hmu on fb and I’ll fill you in “brett grosswiler” norwalk. I’m hot on the trail!

2 Likes

I like it (aside from FA lemon Sicily, that stuff is so weak for me) and it’s nice to see someone giving this profile a try.

Never had the real thing but have been working on a sherbet of my own. Will post it soon as I work out the kinks.

1 Like

Believe it or not, I got this recipe from an app screenshot in the Apple App Store, and when searching for it in the app it has no matches… I haven’t made this myself but Nillionaire was my all day vape for years before IVC outsourced manufacturing and stopped making it in Detroit (half the reason I liked them so much) and the flavor profile seems pretty spot on. rainbow sherbet, bomb pop (raspberry, lemon lime, blueberry), and fruit loops.

Nillionaire 100ml Recipe

Nicotine base (100mg/ml PG) 3ml
rainbow sherbet top shelf (ooo) (PG) 3ml
boom (FW) (PG) 3ml
fruit circles (TPA) (PG) 1ml
VG 67.9ml
PG 22.1ml

2 Likes

I believe it. I was trying to clone a coffee vape by Fivefold Vapors then low and behold, they go out of business and dropped their four most popular recipes on FB. The coffee vape turned out to be only 3 flavors.

2 Likes

Can you lead me to them, so I can have a look, love a coffee vape. thanks

3 Likes

Hi Frank. Fivefold had one coffee vape called Stacked. I transcribed it from their FB post into the ELR recipe calculator…

Since you like coffee vapes may I offer you one of my own, as long as you don’t mind a little booziness? I’d love to know what you think if you try it.

ETA: Some may think that’s a lotta strong coffee but I had an Italian grandma who used to put a tablespoon of her espresso in my cereal milk, lol. Needless to say, I drink my dark roast coffee black and strong.

4 Likes

On your classic Irish Coffee, you put three of the most rated coffees that unfortunately after brexit I hadn’t had a chance to refill my stash with, I’ll have to stock up another 100+ flavours that I’ve got on my wishlist, but I’ll have to do it, sooner or later I will.
Covid and Brexit put together have been devastating, unfortunately outside UK there are no decent suppliers in Europe neither, never mind I’ll just have to put up with it.

Nice recipes though, I tried to do coffees with the Stixx MIxx extracts, but not where I wanted them to be, I’ll extract my own and start from there, ready to do it, but got no time, sooner or later…
Who said that when you retire you’ve got plenty of time??? Liars!!

2 Likes

But congratulations on retirement! I figure I’ll be working until they they put me out to pasture.

3 Likes

Congrats on the retirement. I retired in September 2020 and went back to work part-time for another human services agency. I knew I would want to go back to work, but only part time, after I took about 4 months to come up for air. So far it it is working out well, except this past week has been a semi-sh*t show because of things outside of our control.

2 Likes

Getting a bit OT, but just to say… I retired in December 2019, and didn’t even have the time to think what was happening that I had the suitcase ready again, on January 2020 went to Miami, got back to italy on February 2020 ready again to go to Singapore, when arrived in Rome, got a call from Santa Clarita… get all your team flight tickets and go back home… Covid19, the authority won’t allow you in from Italy, since then… “enjoying” my retirement… have a feeling it won’t last long again, went to “come for a meeting for a couple of hours” (know what I mean) last week… got a strange feeling… :rofl:

2 Likes

If all are too focused on perfume, then you may be pushing a concentrate too far. Knowing all that you’re using may help.

2 Likes