[REQ] Pelican by Caterpillar Clone!

OMG, you’re sooo right. It’s flashing at me, and it’s blinking at me, and it’s beeping at me, and it’s flashing at me, and it’s blinking at me, I just can’t take it any more, I just got to buy it!!! All laughs aside that looks like a pretty good deal and apparently not a one time machine and it’s gone. Hope that’s the case cause I can’t do it right now. I do indeed need one though. Thanks for the info Christian1…

1 Like

So I cracked it open today and vaped on it, and will be vaping on it the rest of the day. It came out pretty good, but have no reference to compare it to. The sweetness has mellowed out a bit and that hint of coconut vanished. To me, the sweetness is more on the inhale and the watermelon bubblegum comes out pretty good on the exhale. I imagine that if I add in the TPA watermelon that it would take away from the ‘candyness’ a bit, but bring out more of a true watermelon taste. As it is right now, there is no dryness and is very flavorful. I like it and is good enough to be an ‘all day’ vape in my book.

1 Like

My Juice flavors get here tomorrow afternoon. I am hopeful my ultra sonic will be here as well, but if it’s not it should be here Wed. afternoon. I hope I understand the working of the ultra sonic correctly 30 minutes is equal to one week of steeping. I am going to make your recipe first I think and pop that puppy into it. I will then see where we are on it. The thing I am going to like is that I can make a change right away pop it back in the ultra for a few cycles then vape. If I don’t like it then I can make change then back into the ultra. I will be able to weigh in on this discussion soon.

1 Like

Don,

I am sorry for not getting back to you. I got my flavors and I have been off and running ever since. I forgot this was my first project and I let it fall I can be ADHD like that most of the time. I am a juice making fool. I tried to other vision I mentioned to you which was some of yours and some of HIC’s suggestions. it was ok but not what I was looking for really. I will make yours tomorrow; however, HIC had a recipe I bought from
his website. it is for sweet watermelon juice. I really like the way it vaped so I am going to make the concentrated virsion I am going to plug that into my old recipe with your tweaked flavor percent’s. I will tell you what I think tomorrow evening. I will let it sit overnight then sonic for a couple hours see what I get. I am super hopeful. I will post the notes and recipe tomorrow.

1 Like