[REQ] Pink Soda by doctor Frost

Hello Everyone, I would really like a clone or something close to Dr Frost pink soda. I already tried this recipe Check cookies also with forest Fruit mix from FA and but for the life of me I can’t figure out what berry’s they used and even the grape soda tastes kinda off maybe they tried another soda base that I am not aware off. I hope you all can give me some pointers.

6 Likes

I’m too new to the DYI community so I am really not one to be giving mixing advice, I’m sure some of the old sages will give you some great advice as they are all so very helpful. I just wanted to welcome you to the forum!

4 Likes

It depends on what the creators are using for the grape soda flavor. It could be a grape juice with a candy flavor added. When I work on a clone I make a list of all possibilities when it comes to flavors. I usually think of the big three when it comes to commercial eliquids Capella TPA and Flavor West. (Though it could also be One on One or Real Flavors depending on when it was created). As it isn’t cost effective for commercial ejuice companies to use more expensive brands like FA and FLV. Though for a hobby mixer the use of FA and FLV can make for a better tasting ejuice. I would get yourself a few different grape sodas and grape juices like FW and TPA grape soda or grape juice and single test to find one that fits the profile. The same with mixed berries get several different offerings to test because it could also be something like Cap Harvest Berry instead of forest fruit. And just remember as Wayne (DIY or Die) says you will never get it 100% but you can mix it to fit your tastes.

8 Likes

First off Welcome! Flavorah just released new flavors. One of them is called red vanilla soda. It’s a decent red cream soda. Add your choice of berry or whatever. I’ve never had the liquid you’re talking about, but Flavorah came to mind.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tips I will try some different combinations like McDuckie mentioned.

4 Likes

I don’t know the flavor either but I wonder why it has “Pink” in the name?

I used this flavor, Pink Raspberry (Molinberry) in my Fizzy Raspberry Lemonade

Fizzy Raspberry Lemonade V3

Ingredient %
Fizz Pop (CAP) 1.55
Lemonade (bickford) 3.75
Lemonade (SC) (WF) 2.50
Liquid Stevia 0.50
Pink Raspberry (Molinberry) 2.00
Raspberry, Sweet (TPA) 3.05
Sweet Betsy Lemon (Flavormonks) 1.00

Flavor total: 14.35%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

From Dr Frost - Pink Soda Fizz - 100ml - 0mg - (ML) - Dr Frost E Liquids

BRAND: DR FROST
FLAVOUR GROUPS: GRAPE, BERRIES, SLUSHY, SODA
FLAVOUR NOTES: GRAPE, MENTHOL

Grapes, and Berries

3 Likes

4 Likes