[REQ] Purple Haze, Running around my Brain

Doesn’t Robitussin Grape clog the coils?
maybe that is a clone by @Cloyce , I thought it had berries though, thought they might be using the berry flavor they sell.

1 Like

Hope @Alisa 's link gave you some good research results. I found a Purple Haze flavoring but it looks like it’s not exactly for e-cig DIY

https://www.tastypuff.com/product/purple-haze/

Looks like they’re selling SnV flavorings …never heard of them (TastyPuff)

Speaking of candy watermelon, the pull and peal watermelon candy tastes exsctly like Capella double Watermelon.

bwahahaha :laughing:

1 Like

If anyone is ordering Purple Haze, it needs a 2 week steep and some air. So I’ll wait here for your clone ideas. In the meantime has anyone cloned Robitussin Grape?

1 Like

Well here is a free bottle for my friends, just go to www.dirtcheapejuice.com and use the code 1FREE at checkout for a free 10ml sample…

you just need to pay shipping.
?? @BoDarc @GPC2012 @Lostmarbles @Alisa game??

1 Like

Not trying to be rude but I don’t buy juice I make juice :smile:

I know that, can you come over to my house and sniff my Purple Haze and tell me what that floral note in it is so I can make it? The only hint I have is “Grape is but one of the fruits”. I thought if I dropped that free code you (or one of the many lurkers) would be able to put their finger on it.

Try a dab of Lavender and vanilla in it.

and have you looked at these two?

Yes they dont sound close

for a start I tried
Cosmic Purple Hazed

1.75% Fuji Apple (FA)
8% Grape Candy (TPA)
1.25% Mango (TPA)
2.66% Orange Mandarin (TPA)
2.66% Peach (Juicy) (TPA)

Flavor total: 16.34%

This is no where near and missing that floral note, It could be lavender, I don’t have that but it sounds floralish.

@CosmicTruth try some violet at low % (0.5?) (hey it’s sounds purple :wink: )

1 Like

Noted…
Well I’ve heard of folks making juice and accidentally ended up with a floral/perfumy result, but I don’t know what they mixed to get to it. this may have an ingredient with alcohol because the sample I got lost the perfumy smell after I aired it during steeping, This last bottle I got is already steeped as its amber and missing the perfume aroma. I may have hinted to Dwight that I diy when I said “Wish I knew the secret components”, to which he replied “We can’t give away your recipe! LOL”. But you know, If i get close and end up with something good to vape I will be happy :wink:

1 Like

BTW they are in for the long haul and looking for vendors, If you know a dealer looking for a new line PM me and i can put them in contact.

1 Like

I poked around here because like you I remembered someone mentioning “perfumy” I also remember some recommends to add small amounts of coconut to add body with not-so-detectable flavor. Try 0.5% TPA Coconut

from here:

2 Likes

Ah HAH!

Just bookmarked for now but this could be something thanks BoDarc, you are quite the detective :slight_smile:

1 Like

@CosmicTruth The Detective would be YOU sir as you were the one noticing the “perfumy” being cured with some airing …glad to assist. Now we can all wait a month while your test batch cooks up :wink:

1 Like

forgot to mention [quote=“GPC2012, post:12, topic:73388, full:true”]
Try a dab of Lavender and vanilla in it.
[/quote]
I will be looking at these suggestions, But I predict a month may be a little short of an estimate.
All I know for now is
Cosmic Purple Hazed
1.75% Fuji Apple (FA)
8% Grape Candy (TPA)
1.25% Mango (TPA)
2.66% Orange Mandarin (TPA)
2.66% Peach (Juicy) (TPA)
Flavor total: 16.34%
= Failure #1

2 Likes

OMG It’s Perfect!

Here it is…

Just kidding, I know this isn’t right either. I randomly added more of some flavors and removed others, and added a touch of sweet coconut. It now has a slight perfume smell after mixing and I bet it will be somewhat vapeable. It has a clear color like the original. It will take 2 weeks till i try a tank. I will keep reporting back as I fine tune.
I just dripped a bit and can tell I will need to work it more :frowning:

1 Like