[REQ] Recipe Request PLEASE Fryd Oreo

Check the Real Flavors SC Tasting Notes thread. There are a few flavor descriptions in that thread.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!!

Hereā€™s the link to the thread:

If you use the search function at the top of the thread (looks like a magnifying glass thingy), type in deep fried and check the ā€˜search this topicā€™ box - this should narrow it down for you as there are 42 gazillion posts in there :laughing:

Longest sentence ever :laughing:

5 Likes

I think @fidalgo_vapes has you beatā€¦

6 Likes

lol ya probably , Lmao im usually between measures and on my phone sitting in my car so ill throw in a comma real quick here and there , thats funny because im always waiting for someone to say something lol , i figure wth if people get what im trying to say screw it

7 Likes

See @Lolly he out did you againā€¦ lol
Just messing with ya @fidalgo_vapes

6 Likes

i know i think its hilarious . ( my shortest sentence ever )

6 Likes

Thank you so much!! I read a funnel cake review that convinced me enough to give the deep fried oreo a shot, along with a few other flavors I could not resist, which is what I typically end up doing! ā€œWell, I am just going to order this oneā€¦but wait, I am paying for shipping, and itā€™s only a few more dollars to add thisā€¦and thisā€¦and thisā€¦ā€ and on and on it goes until I have an $86 cart. Then I play ā€œSophieā€™s Choiceā€ trying to decide what I can live without for now because my husband will KILL me if I spend that much. This is how I ended up with 80 flavors in one month since I started mixing! Lol!! :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Haha! You are in exactly the right forum for flavour concentrate addiction :laughing::+1:

2 Likes

ā€œMy name is Jenny and I am a flavor concentrate addict. It all started whenā€¦ā€ :joy::joy::joy: I have to say that you all are so much fun to talk with! Quickly Leading to ā€œMy name is Jenny and I am an E-liquid recipies forum addict. It all started whenā€¦ā€

1 Like

Lol! Yea donā€™t forget about me and my run on paragraphs and sentences! Gotta love it!