[REQ] Riot Squad Iron Bruise

I’m trying to look for a clone of Riot Squad’s Iron bruise . I havent been able to identify the flavours much , but all i can tell so far is that it has a strong orange with mint .

For reference the link to the OG is below

3 Likes

@vasg I’d like to send you a very warm welcome you are in the right place is it a iron brew drink flavour

2 Likes

Hey @Englishguy . Thanks for the welcome. Based on my research , it’s a take on the Scottish soda - Irn Bru. I’ve never really tried the beverage itself, so it’s a little difficult to narrow down the notes of the ejuice. would love any help and input on the same.

2 Likes

I love Irn Bru im from the uk and its in our shops but they changed the recipe from the original you can cheat and buy irn bru concentrate for e liquid DIY

1 Like

Also drip hacks have masters lots of sweets drinks flavours

1 Like

The flavour smiths are a company from drip hacks that deal in flavours

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hope this helps

1 Like

Do you trust liquids that only seem available on ebay or amazon and none of the regular diy vape shops?
I can’t find good info on Doctor Flavour concentrates via the regular channels (which doesn’t mean anything bad or good by itself). Is this a new brand or something?

1 Like

I’ll check these out although i’d still like to figure how i could go about making it myself. so i’ll pursue that too, although incase i don’t get anywhere with that, i’ll look into these concentrates.

2 Likes

@anon28032772 ive only used them once i use chefsflavours and rainbow vape and
flavourart UK for my concentrate

1 Like

Yeah I know that one, I replied to your other msg for Doctor Flavour concentrates…

2 Likes

I just typed in Irn-Bru concentrate E-Liquid to Google that came up on Ebay doctor flavours

2 Likes