[REQ] Royalty 2 by Vapetasia

I’m trying to find a clone of this. Can anyone help?
The clone on this site is unsure

2 Likes

Here’s the description for anyone wondering:

This is said to be their most complex and unique flavor on the entire line — with good reason. It has everything you could possibly want in an e-juice, and then some. When you buy Royalty II by Vapetasia, you can expect notes of smooth custard paired with rich nutty flavors followed by creamy vanilla and finished with a subtle earthy flavor that will leave you wanting more. Not quite a tobacco, and not quite a dessert, this juice is the perfect marriage between the two.

Arguably our most complex, and most unique flavor; Royalty II is appreciated by new vapers’ and veterans all the same. On inhale you’ll find notes of savory custard, nuts, and creamy vanilla; met with a mild earthy flavor that’s sure to please even the most discerning palates. On exhale you’ll be greeted by the smoothest, creamiest, and perfectly sweet flavor you’ve ever met!

@Shaun9 what do you taste when you vape it? Cloning is crazy difficult…but if you can describe what you like about it and what you taste it might help others give suggestions to get you started in the right direction, or at least help you come up with a similar profile.

1 Like

Thank you for the description.
I taste toffee and tobacco. Sweet but not overpowering. It’s hard to pinpoint exactly

1 Like

Have you made any attempts yet? If so, what have you tried?

1 Like

I’ve made this. It is close but it’s missing something…
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1999512/“Royalty%203”%20(Royalty%202%20clone%20by%20Vapetasia)%20Closest%20I’ve%20got%20so%20far

Tobacco is a bit low and it’s just the right sweetness

I am inclined to help you as much as I am inclined to help you with a Noisy Cricket.

2 Likes

I guess you needed something to troll. I have not caused waves or been a d*ck since then. But, you would need to comment on something with absolutely nothing helpful but pure spite. You are like the washed up jock who keeps bullying the kid who is defeated. Bravo bravo

1 Like

Any luck with this yet?

Actually I have made a breakthrough of epic proportions.
You might want to adjust the custard or RY4D, but it’s perfect for me.

I did this

but still I feel something wrong
maybe need pecan flavor and remove 555

1 Like