[REQ] Russian Cream by The Finest Recipe

Please, someone have this clone recipe ? I love this e-juice but I live in Brazil and is very hard to find Finest e-juice here. https://www.ecigaretteempire.com/products/russian-cream-by-the-finest-e-liquid-120ml

5 Likes

Russian Cream takes on a vanilla, custard, and tobacco flavor profile that produces never fading flavor sensations. This profile is very popular in the vaping industry and The Finest has done everything they can to master the recipe.

The inhale produces a strong vanilla custard experience that is complemented with a mellow tobacco undertone. As you transition into the exhale, the tobacco blend flavor strengthens and soon becomes the main character in this flavor storyline. There are many e juices in the world with this flavor profile, but we must say that Russian Cream does taste the best!

• Flavor Profile: Vanilla, Custard, Tobacco
  • VG/PG: 70/30
3 Likes

I don’t vape tobacco flavors, @Adriano2, but there appears to be a few here that might work out for you.

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=custard+tobacco&missing=0&recipesonly=0&adaptedfrom=&sort=score&direction=desc

6 Likes

@Adriano2 welcome

3 Likes

First thing I thought… another VCT?

2 Likes

it’s probably using a chocolate coffee tobacco… custard (sounds like mb caps) and some vanillin…

2 Likes

I think more like creamy vanilla tobacco? Inawera have a good vanilla tobacco, @Adriano2 if you could get them there. You could try to build from there and add custard/ cream to your taste.

1 Like

I can see some flv tobaccos in there… like Arabian… Tatanka… add a touch of mocha and give it a better kick with some bourbon and oak barrel… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That’s true. But, I have my doubts about flv vanilla. Granted, I only have vanilla pudding, but if that is what flv vanilla taste like, it’s a bit too “bright” for tobacco recipe, IMHO. Great for dessert.
Edit
Maybe I generalised their vanilla too much?

1 Like

mmm yes…

smooth vanilla… my usage is 1-3 bottle drops in 30ml…
nothing crazy… just a sweet smooth vanilla.

If I raised it up to 4-6 drops… I really would not like it at all.
It is my fav flavor additive… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree with you on this one, .2 vanilla smooth is fine in desert tobacco. Doing a sweet vanilla cigar with chocolate/coffee notes. Works well. Added sugar orchid as well at 0.2.
Need a bit more work still, so not sharing yet.

2 Likes

I’d go mocha white chocolate, and keep them both under .4% :stuck_out_tongue:
commercial cig and some con. shade… for sure…

2 Likes

I am using mostly fa Tuscan reserve and tiramisu at the moment. Jury is still out on what the additional tobacco will be in v2, but red burley is in the list :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d have to toss in bourbon or amaretto sour too… something for a “kick”… pairs well with blood orange and any chocolate… js :star_struck: :coffee:

2 Likes

Not impressed by amaretto sour as of yet. Shame as amaretto is one of the few alchools I kind of enjoy.

2 Likes

Try this one :wink:

3 Likes