[REQ] Smokeless Symphony {Looking for a close Mix}

Gold for Pipe - INW

@Skullblade789 as far as Honey {TFA} i have tried it and won’t be going back to it haven’t tried FW yet and as far as this recipe is concerned i don’t belive i will be relying on a single flavor just due to the complexity involved. However if i’m no closer i will give FW honey a chance along with other’s.

I wish I could like. All out.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Yes, it’s potent… you don’t need much. I’ve never gone over 1.5%

@vonTrueso how would you describe it and is the tobacco more of a pipe or lite tobacco note

Well, first off, let me say that a connoisseur of honey I ain’t & as I mentioned earlier I have a very limited experience with this one & I have no idea how it compares with others. That said, my first impression is that it is a very ‘rich’ flavor - a little goes a long way. I didn’t detect much tobacco in the stand-alone tests (unlike other comments I’ve read)but if anything I’d say more of a spicey pipe rather than cig. I’d suggest you check its notes if you haven’t already. I’ve used it in only one recipe - it was a tobacco blend & I can say it did good things, but only because I used it sparingly. If you choose to give it a go I’d recommend starting at .7-1% & working up from there. It does require a good steep- it’s particularly intense (even at low %) for the first 7-10 days then mellows right out. I hope this helps.

That sounds good to me. I appreciate all the feedback and advice that everyone has gave thus far. Order has been placed so i should know something in 30 Days HAHA… Only thing about certain flavors is the dang wait but i will most certainly try a few test batches at low % then a few mixed test batches and hope that i’m one step closer to the end result. Will keep result’s posted soon as i get it and once it’s finalized. Oh and don’t stop with the input i welcome all to throw anything that come’s to mind or they discover that’s what it’s all about.

OK so got some in about 10 days ago and it’s gonna take a lot more testing orginal was at 2% and damn that was strong actually threw RY4 double at 5% and after a week was still strong another i did stand alone at 0.5% and wasn’t bad but decided to throw some 2x in that and was good some what of an aquired taste but not exactly what i needed… just having to wait and find out if i have the right flavor that i can even bend or manipulate is the hardest part. However i don’t have a old bottle and it seems that INW may have very well Changed the GD recipe for Gold for Pipe. If anyone knows of this or has a link that’d be great at any rate i’m still looking but i may just be over complicating the process as well just do to DIY nature that i feel we often want to push and see what we can do or make and we often add complexity that in turn is the downfall of any clone recipe. I feel that i may rework and always remember KISS and i should be fine, still yet nailing the Honey aspect is the hardest part looking into everyone’s suggestions especially some of the new flavor line’s that hasn’t gotten much attention.

I’ve had this juice and it was my ADV for the longest. I’m pretty new to DIY so I’m not gonna be much help here but I’m sure as hell rooting for you to nail it because I would love to be able to mix this godly juice whenever I felt like it. Vapors Knoll makes some very good juices and I was looking up different threads of a juice they make called Lunar Harvest and it seems like CAP Harvest Berry is used in most clones so I wonder if Vapors Knoll may name some of their juices after some of the flavorings they use? INW has a concentrate called Tobacco Symphony maybe you could give that a shot http://www.vaperstek.org/tobacco-symphony-wg/. Anyway I’ll be checking in periodically for progress on this because I hope you or someone else can nail this.

1 Like

I ordered FLV Tatanka and I’m almost 100% certain thats the tobacco they’re using. Its got a nice spice to it has that familiar Red Man chewing tobacco profile that I loved in Smokeless Symphony. Give it a shot and let me know what you think.

2 Likes

I do wish that i’d got back to you sooner my friend … it’s a funny thing when you get into DIY … I first started vaping almost umm ?? 5 years ago and i tried that Vapers Knoll Smokless Symphony and it’s was just the ONE for me AT THE TIME … it tasted just like the profile said and i LOVED it i chased that profile for soo long 3 years or more … I’m still working on it and with FLV’s new Bacco’s they’re very helpful to get me to the Profile i want NOW … As for the Original you’re Exactly correct it’s INW-Tobacco Symphony that’s used but they’re also using the INW- RY4 TDM Tino de Milan as well for the sweet / Honey dipped and carmel finding that perfect ratio/balance is the KEY and i encourage Everyone to give it a go as well …

1 Like

FLV has some of the best flavors on the market They’re just Killing it man … Absolutely must have FLV- Cream Sweet Coconut Mango Peach Van Pudd Van Custard (why Not) Berries … but FLV-Cream is KING it’s only 1 i use in pretty much EVERYTHING … srsly all the FLV- Backy’s are LEGIT AF Really there’s not many FLV i’ve came across that’s not outta the Park or at least better than others No Joke … So if anyone come’s across this post and is wondering… worry no more just go buy FLV you can’t deny …

1 Like